News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

just stuff that is serious

Started by rakkety tam, June 17, 2012, 11:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok so u talk about things that are seriuos but anything realy i will start last night me and my bro and sister were talking that like if  just a meteor hit a satilite in space it would pose pretty much a distaster for everyone in the world cause   u would need the satilite for cellphones internet TV etc what do u think of it
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Eustace Scrubb

I think if it happened, and I'm not saying it would, I would just learn to live without those things.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

MatthiasMan

rakkety tam

i would actualy love if it would happen technoligy (spelling) is taking people away from what is realy important  and i can survive without it

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

Without Technology we would not be able to go on this site.

Flandor

Quote from: Skipper on June 18, 2012, 07:32:01 AM

True that, friend.  Also, cell phones serve a very important purpose.  What happens if you are stranded somewhere, hurt, trapped, lost? A cell phone could save your life.  Sure there are bad sides to technology but the good it does outweighs the bad. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

rakkety tam

true very true but technolagy is getting out of hand in my  mind its good for alot of things but technoligy  is taking away all of the survival things say  if all power went out or something  there would be a ton of people going crazy cause eventualy the food would run out on like the walmart shelves only the people who know how to farm would get food 

Wisteria Wild Cat

Well what about animal cruelty? Dog fighting? If people are capable of hurting an animal then they're able to do it to a person! Law enforcement should really crack down on that, in my opinion.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Two kids died in a hurricane. Another serious thing.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

The waiting list for scoliosis surgery is really long where I live. Some kids can't eat cause they're too twisted and they're still waiting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mhmm. My Mom's friend's daughter is showing all the signs of cancer, and she's very young. But there's really nothing anyone can do about natural disasters except for trying our best to stay safe.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

I'm guessing the point all you guys who are off-topic posting are trying to show that losing technology until we could get a new satulite up and running is a very minor POSSIBILLITY of a problem.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Flandor on June 18, 2012, 08:14:02 AM

True that, friend.  Also, cell phones serve a very important purpose.  What happens if you are stranded somewhere, hurt, trapped, lost? A cell phone could save your life.  Sure there are bad sides to technology but the good it does outweighs the bad. 
Well if I were stranded somewhere I'd LEARN.

Redwaller

Maybe, but cell phones have a bad side too.

Quote from: rakkety tam on June 18, 2012, 02:39:49 AM
i would actualy love if it would happen technoligy (spelling) is taking people away from what is realy important  and i can survive without it
Quote from: rakkety tam on June 18, 2012, 05:18:00 PM
true very true but technolagy is getting out of hand in my  mind its good for alot of things but technoligy  is taking away all of the survival things say  if all power went out or something  there would be a ton of people going crazy cause eventualy the food would run out on like the walmart shelves only the people who know how to farm would get food 
True! So very very true!
Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 20, 2012, 12:12:48 AM

Well if I were stranded somewhere I'd LEARN.
Exactly!

Rainshadow

I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate phones.  I just like to talk to people in person, not on a phone.  It's a really awkward conversation because I can't really hear what people are saying because of the poor quality of some phones.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!