News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Silly things to do in public

Started by Tiria Wildlough, June 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

1. Go to the supermarket and buy nothing but shoe polish, then tell the checkout person that it's for dinner.
2. Tell random people that you'll never forget them.
3. Walk up to someone and ask, 'Would you like some cardboard to eat?'

Have fun! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I know that I said this on the jokes page, but I'll say it again!

"Very Clean" Funny Pics To Do List:

1.  Wear a shirt that says "Life", hand out lemons.
  2.  Hire two private investigators.  Get them to follow each other.
  3.  Go into a crowded elevator & say "I bet you all are wondering why I gathered you here," with a straight face.
  4.  Make vanilla pudding.  Put it into a mayo jar.  Eat it in public.
  5.  Run into a store, ask what year it is.  When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.
  6.  Change name to Simon.  Speak in third person.
  7.  Follow joggers around in a car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

1. Do the dance moves from the Shrek movies

2. carry several stuffed animals along

3. Ask a random person who's drinking something: Hey, can I have a sip of that?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

eualaia

1: yell everyhting that goes into your head
2: scream like your falling off a cliff and when someone asks whats wrong say what? nothings wrong
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Rainshadow

Walk up to someone like you know them and hold out your arms, like you're going to hug them.  Then right before you hug them, quickly go and hug the person behind them.  This also works with high-fives.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

SING! I do that in public myself, it's fun, in case you're wondering, I am not sane.

Tiria Wildlough

Ask someone for the time. When they tell you, say to them, 'Is that your final answer?'

Fall in step with a random person and say in a conversational tone, 'Have you ever noticed that some people look decidedly owlish?'

Look pointedly at someone who has an iPod and say, 'Are you crazy? No iPods work in the twenty-first century!'
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Freeze.  Just do nothing for a couple of minutes.  Or even better, freeze while looking at someone, preferably someone who is sitting there and doesn't look like they'll be leaving anytime soon.  Stare at them!

rakkety tam

lol these are awsome

run up to a random person and yell why are u doing this to me i thought we were freinds
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

Lol, good one!

> Walk up to a random person, and say: Cupcakes!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Run around in the park screaming 'AAAAAH! THE MUFFINS ARE ATTACKING!'

Go up to someone with your eyes crossed, and say, 'SPICED MUFFINS! Boing boing boing.'
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Get a boom box and play some really low bass music, then start dancing.

Rainshadow

Grab a random person off the street and start dancing with them.

Redwaller

Jump around random persons and throw flowers at them.

Rainshadow

Run up to a random person and hug them, saying something like:  "Oh, it's so good to see you!  I've missed you so much!"