News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Silly things to do in public

Started by Tiria Wildlough, June 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Walk with someone. Don't talk to them, just walk beside them. After a while, move on and say, 'Nice knowing you!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tannsrall

Keep on yelling 'Save the shoes' or other misc.

When a random person walks by say 'I really need to use the restroom'

Go up to random people that are sitting down and shout "Your lackadaisical!"
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

Stare at a person for a while, doing nothing but staring.  Then say "You smell pretty" or something like that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Run all around wal-mart, yelling: aaaaaauuuhh! The food is attacking!

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Walk into a Wal-Mart and throw food at people, shouting "FOOD FIGHT!!!"  Sure, it does cost a lot of money afterwards, but it's totally worth it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Run up to a random person, and copy whatever they do behind their back. When they turn around, act like you weren't doing anything the whole time.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Walk up to someone who's heading the opposite direction as you.  Stand in their way, and when they try to go around you, copy their movements and annoy them.  I've done it so many times on accident.

Primrosewarrior

Drop a pen, and when somone goes to pick it up yell "THATS MINE!"
climb to the top of a shelf in walmart and sing: "we are the eggman, they are the eggman, I am the walrus, coo coo cachoo!"
So fun!

Rainshadow

Fake faint.  Just lay there.  Do nothing else.  Just lay there.

Redwallfan7

whenever a random person opens their mouth, squirt whipped cream in before they have a chance to close it!

Rainshadow

Walk next to someone, saying nothing.  After a couple of minutes, start holding their hand.

UNKN0WN

you guys are too funny  :)
great ideas but I won't be trying them (I hope I won't be a victim of them ether)

Rainshadow

When you're in a public place, walk up to a random person.  Point at them and start singing 'Getting to Know You' from The King and I.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Walk near a random person and go, "Hm, interesting." And study them like a piece of artwork.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Quote Redwall, the sillier quotes, and make sure they mention paws, mice, etc.