News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Silly things to do in public

Started by Tiria Wildlough, June 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

ok, now this is getting weirder by the minute

W0NWILL

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Look at someone, smile, and say, "Can I defenestrate you?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Wear a fake animal tail and ears.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Run around a crowd of random people, and yell:

party everyone!!  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Walk up to a random woman and say, "Mommy, I gotta go potty!"  It's especially funny if you're older and you use a little kid voice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 20, 2012, 10:29:36 PM
  Walk up to a random woman and say, "Mommy, I gotta go potty!"  It's especially funny if you're older and you use a little kid voice.
Lol!!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Wear a trench coat with a Superman costume underneath.  When you see someone maybe trip or something, pull off your trench coat and rush to the rescue.

Redwallfan7

Walk up to a random person, and say: Congratulations! You've just won a full day with Me!

UNKN0WN

@rain: that superman thing was awesome

Rainshadow

Thank you!

Another silly thing:  When you see someone doing something that is even slightly cool, shout at them, saying, "THAT.  WAS.  AWESOME!!!!!"

UNKN0WN

Tiria Wildlough

Go up to someone and say, 'Have you read the newspaper?' If they say yes, hug them. If they say no, spin around coldly and walk away.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

As you're walking around in a public place, grab someone and start waltzing around.  Maybe hum a tune while you're doing it.  Maybe act awkward and be counting each step (example: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, etc.).