News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Silly things to do in public

Started by Tiria Wildlough, June 19, 2012, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

lol! i love this topic.
put stickers on your face and go in public. anybody who informs you that you have stickers on your face then look at them like they are crazy and say "excuse me?"

Rainshadow

As you are walking by in a public place (I love it being in public places!), find someone who's doing something weird (AKA everyone that's posted silly things on this topic).  Run up to the weird person and tackle them.  When they get up and ask you why you did that, shrug and walk away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

erm... yeah, but dont get arrested for assault.

Rainshadow

Yup!  Avoid the cops!  (And anyone that decides to report you)

Look at someone and say, "Do you want a pie?"  If they say yes, throw a pie in their face.  If they say no, throw a pie in their face.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

uhm... i'd say pretend to tackle them... 
go into somewhere public and laugh like crazy, imitate hon rosie.

Rainshadow

Go to a public place with your friends and act out scenes from movies.

Rusvul

erm... i dont watch movies.... go in public and quote mythbusters to everyone! "i reject your reality and substitute my own!"

UNKN0WN

WOW rain, you have a fiendishly clever mind

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 22, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
erm... i dont watch movies.... go in public and quote mythbusters to everyone! "i reject your reality and substitute my own!"
Heh, speaking of Mythbusters... 'I'm so excited, I've turned Scottish!!' ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 22, 2012, 02:34:32 AM
"i reject your reality and substitute my own!"

I love that quote!  What you do is go into public and test your own myths!  That would be awesome!  Until you get arrested for doing crazy things of course.

Rusvul

tiria, what do you mean by that? is it from an episode i havent seen? (those are almost nonexistent :D)
you could go in public and like juggle knives in the grocery store. better yet, juggle 7 flaming knives. u just have to dip them in used motor oil  and set them on fire. XD

Rainshadow

Walk into a Walmart wearing a smiley face mask.  One of the big yellow things that look like this: :)  If you can't find one, make one!

redwallgurl

Get a bunch of friends and walk into a crowded space running and screaming "AHHHH A ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!!!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Play hide and seek with a friend.  Creep others out by hiding behind them and saying stuff like, "Hide me!  Don't let me get caught!"