News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MonsterQuest and Monster Discussion:

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, June 19, 2012, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

If anyone watches MonsterQuest, or does anything that has to do with monsters in general, here's where to discuss it!

First, let's begin with Bigfoot discussion!
I think that there could be some sort of species like a Sasquatch. What do you think? Also, don't forget about Monkey Man, the Skunk Ape and others!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

HIGHLY doubt it... They are probably something someone saw and mistook a Gorilla for a monster.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

In America? I respect your thoughts, but when they find a body, or living proof, then we'll all be amazed.
Has anybody here ever had an encounter? I would love to have one, but I doubt I will.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

I wouldn't. Too afraid. Even if it is fake, which I believe so, it's weirs to have something creep up on you while you are off guard.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Well, actually, I had a weird encounter, though it wasn't with Bigfoot. I was standing in my friend's driveway at around, 9:00-ish. It was getting dark and then I looked up at some trees across the road. I saw this big, black-orange thing silently glide out of view. It didn't flap, it made no noise, and it was dark colored. To this day I have NO idea what it was. True story.