News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Your Codename!

Started by MatthiasMan, June 20, 2012, 12:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 17, 2012, 01:46:23 AM
idk for my code name... something that has to do with otters. But I can't think of anything
You can be Lutranian. OK?
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 11, 2012, 11:53:32 PM
  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  Lol!  Hmm, Malzahar... what can I do with that?  Al?  There!  Al!  Or Aha!
A joke for my name, mine doesn't really have one. That's why I used Malzahar. ;)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Everyone!  Let's call Malzahar Aha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

How in the world in Malzahar related to Aha? If you want a joke for me here's one.

Malzahar,
Ran so far,
On streets of hot tar,
Because it burned his car,
His feet were burnt,
Cause red they'd turnt,
Smart he weren't,
Nothing from it he'd earnt.

Rainshadow

MalzAHAr.  Aha.  Nice joke.  Gotta get better grammar though.  I is the grammar queen. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Fluffykitteh agrees with calling Malzahar Aha.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Yay!  We should call you Fluffeh Kittypet!  (All you Warriors fans will get this)

Wisteria Wild Cat

(I get it, as I've read every Warrior's book  ;D)

Hm, but who says I'm a kittypet? *Bares fangs*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

AHH!!  IT'S TIGERSTAR!!!!  *Shoots him*  Okay.  All better, Fluffeh Kittypet.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Good.  :D Anyway, have you seen Jayfeather? I have a teeny tiny bitty little cut and I want to bother him. *Grins*

Rainshadow

Hehehe!  Jayfeather is my favorite character, but I only know him as Jaypaw at the moment.  But please don't call me MEld.  Just adding that in.

MatthiasMan

But you've already been MEld. I can't break it apart. It's stuck forever.

Rainshadow

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

MatthiasMan

Hehehehe. MEld is stuck together, FOREVER!!! MWuaHAHAHahah!

W0NWILL

Call me anything except Wonnie. Or late to dinner.