News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar blocked the fire and breathed in. He looked at Shaffa and pointed two fingers at him. He then shot a lighting bolt at him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Kreeeeeegaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Not now! Not here!" Streak the Peregrine loomed up, eyes filled with wrathful hatred at the evil fox. She raised a krystaline wall of ice the reflected the lighting bolt right back at Zanthar, and launched the wall after.

OOC: You cannot absorb ice
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

D****t!" yeled Zanthar getting shocked and flying back.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Master Chay

"ahhh!" he screamed. "this is not your fight birdy! get us out of here!" yelled Shaffa

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar got up and shot a fire blast at Shaffa.

psybox

OOC: still don't understand my character's context

Griffen

OOC: your running with Rofnard away from the Academy because they are killing all the students.

BIC:

Shaffa

the fire was cold compared to how hot he himself could make it, but still. "stop!!!" he yelled

Dark Spirits

they made Zanthar unable to move. one of them brought Zanthar's mind to another state where three spirits, Shaffa and he was.

AbbotAlf0805

What's going on!?" said Zanthar.

Griffen

Shaffa

he pulled out a spear made out of fire, then threw it.

Dark Spirits

the spear killed one of the spirits the other two attacked.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar lunged at Shaffa with a fire blade.

Griffen

Shaffa

he made a blade of his own, it was cold, ice cold. the two blades crossed paths, steam arouse in the empty space. a spirit stabbed Shaffa in the leg and the war was over. he woke back up in reality. Master Chay, Streak and himself vanished, but not before faddle shot an arrow at Master Chay's leg, piercing it.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar stood above Shaffa with a fireball in his hand, "Prepare to die.."

Griffen

OOC: lol re-read my post, they are gone haha ;)

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC: next time you can try again.

BIC:

Faddle

"ahh!" he screamed "we have to get back!"