News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: there are two ways to edit a quote into a post, first quote a post, then rather than posting it, copy it, the edit the post before, and paste, that can also be used to quote a post from another topic,or, the more limited way, is click the insert quote button while editing the post.  And wait, the garden being on fire, and the creatures attacking it are just parts of the magic tea induced dream?

Griffen

OOC: yep, your dreaming. best of luck, and try to stay alive...  ;)

psybox

Seth caught the staff after a bit of difficulties caused by the fact that he was being attacked by a rat with a big axe.  when that problem was fixed he swung the staff at the rat.

Griffen

(around Seth)

the rats head was shattered and fell off. its body fell to the floor, rolled around then grew another head. it slowly got back up and continued to fight Seth. "go for its heart!" someone yelled from inside Seth's head.

OOC: while dreaming some one will sometimes give you hints and guidance. kinda like the fairy off of link.

MODIFIED

OOC: ok so i just got done with the prolog :) check it out!!!

http://griffenssommersolstice.blogspot.com/2012/06/chapter-zero-pro-log.html

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then he is a fox.

BIC: Devil was walked up to his room and said, "Thanks.. These are good enough.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Goshi, the Greeter (around Devil)

"good, you don't have a dorm-mate, but one will come sooner or later." he replied, then walked away... disappearing into the shadows.

psybox

Seth took the advice, having no idea who or why it was given to him.  He sent a sharp jab at the rat's heart, wondering why hitting a rat with a staff would behead him.

OOC: weird dream.

Griffen

OOC: ya, but its not your dream, it's Master Chay's.

Master Chay

the staff hit directly at the heart of the rat, it fell down dead, then turned to ash. "good job!" Master Chay yelled while fighting of a mouse with his bare hands. "could use some more help over here!" he screemed while more creatures come from the smoke.

psybox

"Do I have to hit them all in the heart, or just that rat, or some i hit in the heart, and some i don't hit in the heart, and why does hitting a rat with a staff behead the rat i mentioned before?" Seth asked as he sent another jab at a mouse.

Griffen

Master Chay (dreaming with Seth)

Master Chay wasn't a great fighter, but he wasn't all the bad either. none the less he could noth old his own in a fight against three other creatures. A arrow shot threw his leg making him fall. another rat stabbed a spear threw his skull.

Dream is over

Master Chay woke up, his legs were crossed just as they were when the dream started. Seth lay on the floor not far from him, he was just starting to wake up. Chay picked up a cup of tea.

psybox

OOC: does Seth know that was a dream?

Griffen

OOC: yes because on second hes fighting and the garden is on fire, the next its not on fire and he is just waking up

PS: he just figures out it was a dream

psybox

"Does the poison in the tea cause weird dreams?  If so, then that explains a lot." Seth mumbled groggily.

Griffen

Master Chay (around Seth)

"your feeling quite dizzy... i know. here this tea will help you, make you come to your senses." he said while pouring Seth a cup of tea. "yes it does. it will help you with the mind part of your training, if you decided to take my class. if you do decide there are some rules. all of them must be followed."

psybox

OOC: is the first chapter almost over?  If not, better get to work on Schrodinger's cat.

PS. now you know how i got the name.