News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Faddle (around Razer)

he saw her move and took a step back, hopefully if she attacked she would kill Fash and he could escape. "we did not form this group, and i was never at the Academy. but the Academy is full of unnecessary death that will get it students no where, they have laws and rules that prevent you from learning anything. not one student has graduated in the last three years... they waste the best fighters."

OOC: ya well who is used to magic lol

Skyblade

OOC:the pro-log's awesome, can't wait for the first chapter!

BIC:Razer frowned even deeper. "well, I'm still gonna stay there awhile," she murmured. "but I'm not going back until you tell me more about the fire ring."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

OOC: wizards maybe.

BIC: after the initial shock, he walked away, not caring at all that there was a flaming rat in the tavern.

OOC: That was fun.

Griffen

OOC: lol and thanks  :D

BIC:

Black December (around Liesal, Devil and Seth)

"hey!" she said excitedly "look at that rat on fire!" she laughed as she also saw the fox whos black fur was burning away, showing its pink skin.

Faddle and Fash

"what do you want to know?" asked Fash, he didn't seem to notice her hands at her hips...

Skyblade

Razer sighed, a bit impatiently. "just...who you are, basically."

Griffen

Fash

"simply put we are the downfall of the Academy, we just need a worthy leader to take us into battle." he answered "we are stronger, have more troops, and troops that will follow orders. they just have students, that wont listen to anyone."

Skyblade

razer nooded. "okay...i have to go now."  she walked out of the tent. "Bye."

OOC:I really have to go

psybox

OOC: the "Decide Where Seth Is" offer is back up, now that he left the tavern.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

OOC Hey guys I'm still here
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"That stupid fox had better let go of the rat, I've seen that same flame spread REALLY fast... The professor out did himself with that one." Liesal had seen quite a few of these strange magical manuevers.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: the rat isn't the professor, hes a mouse.

BIC:

"i know!" she smiled still laughing. "fire... its red flame, so he must have just started using it within the last few months." she pointed out.

psybox

OOC: should he meet the task manager now?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I know the rat isn't the profesor, but the rat learned from the profesor. Liesal was implieing that the profesor did a good job with the fire thing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: ok gotcha.

@psybox: thats ok if you do.