News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: well, I don't know what else to do, so...

BIC: Wondering what the task manager does, Seth entered the office that the map said belonged to the task manager.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Griffen, did you say it was possible to have a third character? Because I jst cooked up an amazing idea!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: No, he didn't.  Two characters was the winning vote.

Skyblade

Razer climbed back up the mountain and decided to train a bit. She took out her sword and spun around, fighting invisible enemies. She slashed the branches off trees, emitting fearsome warcries as she did

OOC:Hey Griffen, I have an idea. Why don't you put the "story mode" of this RP into the fanfiction section?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil slammed the rat on the ground knocking him out. "Who's the dirt now?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: God-moding And Power-Playing ALERT!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: how true, abbot alf, you might want to notice that that rat you where attacking was on fire. 

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh bad stuff! i wasnt paying attention!

BIC: Devil dropped the flaming rat and jumped back. "What in the name of Hellgates?!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: bahaha  :D its ok AbbotAlf0805, every one misses something sometime or later  ;)

BIC:

The Professor (around Razer)

he watched her from a distance, for some reason there was something different about her, very different.

NPC Rat (around Devil)

(some of you guys hair got bunt away from the fire.)

the rat's skin tolerated the fire, it did not burn. however the little bit of fur that was growing on him did, that is why he was bald. "think about who your messing with before hand, you little piece of scraps!" he yelled while spinning around and having the fire go away.

Black December (around Seth, Devil, Liesal)

"by the looks of it he hasn't learned to use it as a weapon yet, just a defensive trick." she told Liesal "lets get something to drink, k?"

OOC: good idea Skyblade, im gonna do that right now....

AbbotAlf0805

Dang.. And I thought the rats in Agutrot were crazy.."

Griffen

NPC Rat (around Seth, Liesal, Devil, December)

the rat didn't care to make a remark to the fox's words, he just left back to his dorm.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil shook his head and turned around. He looked at December and said, "Who are you?"

Griffen

Black December (around Devil, Seth, Liesal)

"bahahahahaha" she just started laughing in a uncontrolled manor. her legs started to shake and wobble making her lean on Liesal "bahaha did you hear him?" she continued to laugh while leaning/looking at Liesal. "he said, who am i. hahaha do you see his pink skin hahaha he just a baby!" she continued to laugh

AbbotAlf0805

Devil grunted and three knives flew out of his sleves and into his hands.
(Devil is VERY big for a fox. Or is he one....")

psybox

OOC: Seth went to the task manager's office.  just for future reference.