"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: re-read my last post, its modified

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i did. im ok with that but its up to yall.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: is the door to the weapon shop locked?  It would make sense to be, but it isn't my RP, so i don't decide.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 26, 2012, 09:45:25 PM
OOC: yes we know he is a big fox, but a size doesn't matter that much.

BIC:

The Professor (around Razer)

"well hello Razer, i have heard a lot about you." he smiled

Razer narrowed her eyes. "From who? And who are you?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: yes they are locked, but not locked that good. most of the time students will break the locks and they wont be fixed till weeks later. it policy to lock them but no one really cares.

BIC:

The Professor (around Devil and Razer)

"haha" he laughed "i have my secrets, as i'm sure you have your own." he turned and saw Devil's hand out reached. he didn't shake it, the look on his face was of shame... as if he could shake another creatures hand.
"you two can call me Professor." he told the both of them.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil shrugged and pulled back his hand.
"I'm Devil Mr... uh... Professer."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

The Professor (around Razer and Devil)

"yes, you have already told me your name." he said to Devil while looking back at Razer. The Professor looked right into her eyes, it often crept other creatures out. he started to soul gaze... looking deep into her past.. even her future. he smiled then broke eye contact. "is there a reason why your looking for me?" he asked Devil

AbbotAlf0805

I'm new and I wanted to meet the instructors." said Devil.

psybox

OOC: are there ovens in the dorms?
Seth was bad at picking locks, and he didn't felt like destroying them, and anyway, this was a practice run, he didn't actually bring the ax, that was for later.

Griffen

OOC: yes, there is like a small kitchen, the bunkbeds and a bathroom. the better students (Black December) get a lobby in theirs. you can get a better dorm by having done more task. Liesal is one of the few exceptions to this because he is dormates with Black December.

AbbotAlf0805

Mr. Professer may I ask.. May I join your class?" asked Devil.

Griffen

The Professor

"have you ever heard of "the call"? he asked

OOC: no you dont. and i dont know why i ask questions and tell you the answer bahaha  :D

AbbotAlf0805

"No sir." said Devil in a respectful way. There was no beast in the land that he respected until now.

psybox

OOC: this will be fun.

BIC: he finally decided that he would ask for lock-pick lessons among some of the students.  Quickly, so he could open the lock by the end of the day.

OOC: for now he will walk around asking students for lessons, so anyone, including NPC students that in any other way don't contribute to the storyline can respond with lessons.  

Griffen

OOC: im ok with that. thats a good way to get popular. the more popular the less likely you will get attacked.

PS: none of the other players (you) know about each other unless you get to know each other (exception: December and Liesal because they are dormates)
BIC:

The Professor (around Devil and Razer)

before he replied to Devil he turned to Razer. "i know about the foxes, the way they were to you... i know that you... will learn to smile on the outside. your not emotionless, your just an over controlled, mistreated Otter who is always looking for respect... i can see that someday you will find what your looking for, soon i believe." he told her. (Devil didn't hear a word of that, because he wasn't speaking with his mouth, but to her threw his mind.)
"lets walk and talk." he told Devil leaving Razer at the entrance of the Academy.