News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: HAHAHA! I know what he's doingggg I know what he's doinggggg!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: You )$:&!?$&@:!/! You killed us!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: hey i told you that you might die...

and i doubt you know what im doing... unless you do lol

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Oh! I know what your doing with my guy! Carry on.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ok so im skipping to the feast to night. psybox you have learned to pick a lock.

All character are at the feast and all students and teachers and staff are there as well.

lets not make this feast really long ok?

PS: Razer and Devil are still dead. The Professor is in his class room, not at the feast.

BIC:

Shaffa (around everyone) (first time using him i think)

"to all our graduates, and newcomers!" he said while raising his glass. all the graduates just stood and so did the newcomers right before the toast of welcoming.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: hello! Dead creature that you said you would do somthing to here!

Griffen

OOC: lol dead people can't talk haha.  :-X its not twilight hour  ;D anyway since your dead you can't partake in the feast... but its fine the food isn't that good anyway  ;)  :D

Black December (around everyone)

she filled up her plate, making sure the food wasn't poisoned by the Professor like it was three years ago. seeing that it was fine she dug in. "hey, you should try this!" she yelled pushing some of whatever it was onto Liesal's plate. the room was so loud filled with laughter. it was ageist code to fight or argue about anything during a feast... if you broke that code, Shaffa will brake you.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: He already is.... It just take time. Where is December at because I need to know before I post as Liesal.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: make it twilight then!

Griffen

OOC: that was a joke haha and she is at the feast, putting food on your plate. read my last post.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: for the love of all humanity make it twilight!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: But this is all about animals  ;D BIC:

Leisal played with the... stuff, for abit then partook, "It certainly is better than most of the fair around here... They should get new cooking records."

Streak (just approved)
Streak the Peregrine was searching for... there it was! The only type of vegetable soup that was worth eating around here. She spooned some into a bowl and dug in.

Griffen

OOC: i dont know why he does this... psybox just logged off. im not sure if he does it just to make us wait lol.

BIC:

Shaffa (around everyone)

the feast went far into the night, Shaffa, along with everyone else congratulated the newcomes and graduates that were leveling up into higher classes.

The Professor (around two dead students, Devil and Razer

"perfect" he said while waiting for it to become twilight hour. he sprinkled some spices over two cocoons that held the dead students. "wake up!" he yelled into both of their minds, bringing them back to life.

OOC: y'all need to make sure in your post it shows you coming out of the cocoons. an welcome back haha

Skyblade

Razer groaned and punched the cocoon open. when she saw the professor she roared and leaped at him. "You!" she yelled. "You tricked us!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!