News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Devil woke up and found himself in a cucoon. He broke out and saw the Professer. "Dis I pass sir?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

The Professor (around Razer and Devil)

"did i?" he asked while stepping to the side, Razer flew past him. "very good!" he helped Devil get the little scarps of cocoon off of him.

Skyblade

Razer broke her fall with her front paws. "I need an explanation." she said

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Well sir what happened?" asked Devil rubbing his head.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: your legs and arms arn't gonna be working that well just so y'all know.

BIC:

The Professor (around Razer and Devil)

"you didn't really die... you mind was still working, the rest of you however was "dead". your faith in "the call" made you survive." he told the two of them.

AbbotAlf0805

So now what.. Master?" said Devil a little more creepily.

Skyblade

OOC:Have to leave. Bye

BIC: "Oh, right." said Razer. "Sorry I attacked you," she added apologetically.

Griffen

he showed the two back the feast.

OOC: had to post real quick got to go also.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Good night y'all! (bedtime)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

Razer sat at a far distance from the others and ate a massive amount of all the (edible) food there.

psybox

OOC: I have unpredictable schedules.  And wait, dannflorreguba has a new character, does that mean that it's too late to finish Schrodinger?  Or is second character entering allowed to the end of the feast?

AbbotAlf0805

Devil leaned in the door way. He didn't say a word and just watched.

Griffen

OOC:

this is the end of the first chapter, please post in the OOC your new character and wait for my approval

so yes go ahead and post you guy in the OOC.

oh and the feast is over, its morning now, everyone starts in their dorms.

PS: i will have the first chapter up soon i hope  :D