"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 27, 2012, 10:21:10 PM

Fire (around Razer)

he tripped while getting out of his bed, waking Razer up. "my bad." he said while picking up some supplies that had spelt. it was almost all the way dark, no light was in the room because the blizzard blocked it.

Razer snarled and turned over and went back to sleep, shutting out the noise of the blizzard

OOC:Who's Legion?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

OOC: i think that's more or less the point, a character who we know nothing about.  Also, @Griffen your post was confusing. i have nothing to say IC. 

Griffen

OOC:

Quote from: Griffen on June 28, 2012, 12:24:54 AM
Master Chay and Leah

the three of them were falling, ten thousand feet below was the ground.

"Ahhhhh!" Master Chay screamed while spinning out of control. "Guys! do as i do! do as i do!" she screemed at them while turning her belly to face the ground while spreading her arms and legs out, slowing her down and making her have control of the descent.

your dreaming. in the dream you, leah and Master Chay are falling.

and yes Legion is a mystery character. i will tell you one thing about him. he is much like Legion that is in the bible.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: that was WAY to much info for them! E-MAIL ME!!!!  :D BIC:

Liesal had woken up to find December gone. He was quite envious of her position... But that was how things worked around here. He would never consider attacking her though... And it had nothing to do with him fearing her.

Steeltalon was headed to lessons with the proffesor (one-on-one? Please!).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: who screamed?  i think Leah, because otherwise she had no use in the post, therefore there wouldn't be any use to adding her to the "credits" but my detective skills might need some work.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sorry Griffen auto correct.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: i know maybe it was to much info, but now they are wondering who he is  ;D keeps them interested in the character that will somehow develop into the plot.

BIC:

The Professor

he was getting his lab ready for one of his favorite students. she had been training with him almost since he did his last task as a student.

Black December

she walked up the door of the third story, pulling out a key she opened it and entered. make sure it was locked back December continued to Shaffa's class room.

OOC: the two of them screemed. Chay screamed first and Leah Screamed second.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked into the Professor's lab and said, "Good morning master.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:Morning? Isn't it night?

Griffen

OOC: ni its morning. i ended the chapter and made it morning. if you want a second character now is the time to add them to the OOC and wait for my approval people :)

BIC:

The Professor

"hello Devil, how are you?" he asked while placing just the hilt of a sword on a table. (its a sword, without the blade, so its just the handle.)

AbbotAlf0805

Fine, what are you up to?" asked Devil walking in.

Griffen

The Professor

"preparing a one on one class with a student" he said while placing the blade that belongs to the sword on a different table. "and yourself?"

Skyblade

Razer was still deep in sleep. she usually slept in. But she was having nightmares.....

The foxes that had tortured her in her younger years were chasing her up the mountain. The terrified otter rushed into the academy and up the stairs. She snapped the lock to the top floors and kept running. She eventually made it to the roof and had to jump off to escape the foxes. But instead of splatting to the ground like in real life she kept falling in a deep vortex.....

Razer screamed and woke up. She fell off her bed(which is on the top) and fell to the ground with a thud.

Griffen

Fire

"im sorry!" Fire yelled "i wont wake you ever again! please get off of me!" Razer had fallen on top of Fire because he was still picking up the stuff.

Skyblade

Razer quickly got up. "Sorry!" she said, stilll jumpy from the nightmare. "She swept up Fire's supplies and dumped them in his paws. Then she stood up. Thanks to Fire she wasn't seriously injured, just a few bruises here and there. "um...you okay?" she asked him awkwardly.