News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I came to ask you a question.." said Devil.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

The Professor

"uh sure, whats up?" he asked

Fire

"i... uhh. will be fine." he said while blood dripped from his snout. he seemed to have rolled his paw when she landed on him. it was so dark in the room the two could only smell the blood, not see it.

AbbotAlf0805

Could mentor me at the school?" asked Devil.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"I'll take you to the infirmary," said Razer desicevly. She actually had no idea if there was an infirmary or where it was, because even though she explored the whole academy she couldn't find it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Steeltalon was turning the corner as the proffesor spoke:
"uh sure, whats up?"
The peregrine quickly pulled herself out of site before either would notice she was there... It was that weird fox, what was he up to?

Liesal headed for Demma the task makers office, and decided to get a slice of a cake in the tavern on the way. Hoping it would help.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Fire

"no, no. its fine." he told her, the candles in the room suddenly caught flame and in a instant he was healed.

the Professor

"sure, but right now im waiting for my student..." he told him "...that is standing right out side the door." he finished the sentence in the Falcon's mind, only she could hear it.

AbbotAlf0805

"Yes master.." said Devil walking out. He looked at Steeltalon and grunted.

Skyblade

Razer's eyes clouded in surprise only for half a second. "Okay, fine." she said. Since she didn't really have anything to do she climbed back up her bunk bed and went back to sleep.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Steeltalon nodded her head at the fox before entering the proffesors' classroom, "Blustery morning I must say." she greeted.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

Schrodinger slept in, not really having any plans for his first day. 

Schrodinger -> seth

Seth followed the movement of Leah, for the reason she had stated.

Griffen

The Professor

"its gonna be a cold day outside." he told her. "are you ready for your warm up before we start?"

Master Chay and Leah

Leah pointed to a few clouds and tried to make herself fall towards them. "follow me!" she yelled the two of them.
Master Chay was spinning to fast, he couldn't stop spinning. he just kept falling, fast and fast. soon he was far close to the ground than Leah and seth.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil acted like he was walking away but then hid by the door.

psybox

"Poor master Chay, anyway, why are we falling down a... something.  Last dream, the garden was on fire." Seth said as he tried to reach the cloud.

OOC: why are we trying to land on clouds?

Dannflower Reguba

"Could you wait a minute proffesor?" Streak said politely to the mouse before screeming silently into Devils' head,"If you aren't gone by the time I cut that corner I will kill you before you can say eavesdropper!" This was all done through her head. She turned to the Teacher in front of her and finished,"I'm ready."

OOC: It was okay for me to do that right? She's a long time student and knows alot....

Griffen

Leah

"i like how you've become so calm already! she yelled, "and because its a dream!" she hit the cloud, she bounced on it and softly landed.

The Professor

the two of them dont talk much... out loud. the majority of it is in their minds. "dont do anything, i would like him to see you train." he told her in her mind