News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"If you insist." Streak replied to her mentor while leaving off on yelling at Devil.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

the Professor

"now, i seemed to have broken my sword." he laughed "as if i use weapons... and i need you to fix it." he motioned the hilt and the blade to her.

psybox

"I know that it's a dream, but why not a more cheerful dream.  Maybe tap-dancing spiders?" Seth replied.

OOC: if spiders, tap dancing, or both are too non-redwall for you, I'll repost this.

Griffen

Leah

she laughed so hard fell over onto the cloud. (im guessing seth landed?) "your too funny!"

psybox

OOC: yes, he has, also, the tap dancing spider thing is actually a non-canon reference to harry potter.  In one of the added to the movie , but not in the book scenes, Ron wakes up from a nightmare talking about how spiders want him to tap-dance, and how he doesn't want to tap-dance, anyway off topic... Sorry, but i don't have time for any IC parts of the post.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I've been waiting forever to do this! (the broken sword thing) BIC:

There was a blazing fireplace in the room. The fire leaped upright and bright as Streak spoke to it in a commanding voice, "Exuro," a stream of it seperated as she gave her next command, "Venire," and finally, with a spin and flourish of her wings she pointed them both at the gap between blade and hilt, "Fundo!"
The stream of fire surged to the void and created a sheet of smoke, and a red glare... Once the smoke had cleared, the perfect sword was revealed, still sizzling.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Devil's eyes opened wide and he waited outside for their little class to finish.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

the Professor

"very nice, a little bit slower than i expected though..." he told her while picking up the sword, it was still glowing red. he walked to the other side of the room, turned and threw the sword at her. this was a full sized sword, but he threw it like a dagger, it sliced threw the air, aiming straight at her.

Skyblade

Razer had just woken up. Now she was sitting on her bunk, examining her sword. it was old and she hungered for a new one. A bow and arrow would be nice too she thought. She was pretty good at archery. Leaning down from her bunk, she said to Fire, "Where do you get weapons made in this place?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

"Differo, Fulgeo!" At the first command, the still glowing part of the sword flared across the entire sword. When Streak gave the second command, the sword turned to liquid from the intesne heat it was creating itself.

psybox

"I was serious when i said that." Seth mumbled sheepishly.

Griffen

Fire

"ya, you can make it over at the forgery." he told her while fixing up a potion.

Leah

she rolled her eyes "ok time to jump." she said while getting to the edge of the cloud.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What about the proffesor? Or are you waiting for abbotalf?

psybox

"and why exactly?  Will someone dream that this cloud will vanish?" Seth mumbled, along with something about tap-dancing spiders being a good idea, then he jumped.

Griffen

OOC: no im not

BIC:

the Professor

"very nice, lets head outside." he told her while heading towards the door.

Leah

Leah watched Seth jumped, then she jumped as well. hitting the ground they both woke up in the garden.