News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"About what?" Razer asked. She took a moment to think to herself. There was alot of foxes here, Devil being one of them. It was foxes, the foxes of Foxclan, that had enslaved her. Even now she felt a burning vengeance to them. But could she work up the courage to face them again?

but that was off topic. She was sure none of these foxes were from FoxClan. Especially not the one standing in front of her.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

I don't know I just wanted to get to know you better." said Devil.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak followed the proffesor outside.

OOC: Not much else I can say
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:Sorry for the late response. My mom kicked me off the computer  :P

BIC:"Okay......."said Razer awkwardly. "But first you can tell me about yourself."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then." said Devil sitting down and pulling up a chair for her, "What do you want to know. I will answer all your questions."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer sat down, a bit warily. "Well....you know, your past years. And stuff you like." She felt very awkward since she normally wasn't very social

AbbotAlf0805

Well.. Uh.. Let's see.. I as rises in a tribe of Marlfoxes in the northlands.. Oh yes and my tribe was attacked by another tribe of foxes.. The.. Oh right! The FoxClan." said Devil leaning back in her chair.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Why do I have this weird feeling taht he is lieing?  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: because you hate everything I do on RPs and he has to go way back in his past.

Skyblade

"What!" Razer yelled, knocking back her chair. she picked it up. "S-sorry." She paused, trying to remember the event. Then she remembered. The Foxclan leader, Silvermond, had atacked the marlfoxes to steal their loot and gain their territrory. Shockingly, Razer had been chosen to fight, and that was the only time she ever received training. That was when she got her sword. She looked at the drawing of a fox's skull on her sword handle. The symbol of FoxClan.

"Interesting..."Razer said, realizing how dumb she sounded.

OOC:Well is he lieing? Razer can sorta tell when someone's lieing

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: no not at all I swear

BIC: "Are you ok?" asked Devil wearily.

Skyblade

OOC:Ok

"Yeah-fine." said Razer, quickly composing herself. "Er.....do you want to train together?" she asked awkwardly.

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. Sure!" said Devil getting up. "Should I use my knives or somthing else?"

Skyblade

"Sure," said Razer. She grabbed her sword.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil stretched out his arms and then three knifed flew out of his sleeve and into his hand.