News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: I don't know why i said knitting.  :-\

BIC: When Rofnard had finished making his weapons, he went to search for one of the teachers.

OOC: What does Shaffa give for magic?

Griffen

OOC: every thing  ;)

he has lived for a very very long time, so he know a lot!

psybox

OOC: I am absolutely blanking on what to do with Seth, so he'll be going back to his dorm, does he have a roommate yet?

Griffen

OOC: no, but dema is open so you can get a task form her if you wish

psybox

Seth walked curiously to the task manager's office, since it will probably be open this time, and he will finally learn what the tasks the task manager manages, and what the point of the tasks that the task manager manages.

Griffen

psybox

OOC: sorry if I'm a bit impatient, but would you please post as Dema?  I never actually said Seth walked in, but you can assume he did.

Griffen

Dema, the task maker

"come in." she said before Seth even knocked on the door. she was already holing an envelop, "here you go darling." Dema had crumbs all over her face.

psybox

Seth took the envelope, and left before he was tempted to comment on the gluttony of the task manager, insulting a staff member wouldn't turn out well.

OOC: and the paper said... ?

Dannflower Reguba

There was nothing else for it, Liesal grabbed the drink from the tavern keeper, and swung it forcefully (though not hard enough to kill) at the back side of Decembers' head.

OOC: You don't find out till you open it  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: haha no kidding right?

BIC:

Black December

the cup smashed into pieces as it hit the shield protecting December. she reached the group of rats, most were running away, few stayed and fought. "cowered!!!" she screamed while grabbing a rats neck. she gently laid her hand on its chest... the rats heart stopped beating and it fell dead. December pulled her paw back as if she was going to be throwing a ball. a black and purple orb appeared in her palm, with full speed she threw it at another rat. instantly that rat rolled on the ground, crying and screaming, making noises that Liesal had never heard before. 

Shaffa

he felt something was wrong, he moved fast to the tavern. December was killing creatures uncontrollably, she was in "mage raze". Her Dormmate was trying to stop her, he didn't want her to kill him so Shaffa stepped in.

psybox

Seth went back to his dorm, he was tired after forging his teapot, he then went to sleep to get some of his energy, but first he opened the envelope.

Griffen

and it read...

Name: Cluber
Species: Badger
Weapons: War club, dagger
Appearance: Average badger, no bloodwrath
Personality: Gruff, smart, strong, not given over to letting vermin get away with evil deeds. He's big, and hes' bad..... Sorta... Keeps the inhabitants of his port city  is a no-nonsense type.

you, Seth, must bring back his war club and head.

OOC:

Andrew you may start posting as your good guy now :)

psybox

OOC: can he, though?  A blizzard is happening, so would it be any use?  Shouldn't he wait for the blizzard to be over?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Cluber is WAY down South from here!  :D (Agutrot) BIC:

Liesal gritted his teeth... It was worth a shot. The swift fox jumped at Decembers' back, trying to apply a "sleeper" hold.

OOC: Hey Grif... You know I still have that one trick up my sleeve.  ;D and can you post as the proffesor? BIC:

Cluber, Sheriff of Agutrot's north side, was out patroling... Like always. Searching out suspicious activity wherever it may be.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This