Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Leah

"sure.. is it just tea?"

Skyblade

Razer wondered what Shaffa thought of her. Obviously nothing good she thought glumly. "Er......I'm Razer. I came to you because...because I want to prove that I'm more than a student."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: how did i know that you were going to ask that?

BIC:

Shaffa

"and why would you want to prove yourself to me?" he whispered, the words sounded ever so slighly like a whistle as they can from his bird mask.

Skyblade

"Because you're a teacher," Razer replied. She lowered her eyes to the ground. "I just hate being average. I want to stand out, and I thought...maybe you can help me?"

Griffen

Shaffa

"Razer, your path has been set. i can not see the details of your future, but i know that you will become more than average, and be used in something far greater than i have ever been." he whispered. this type of talk was very foreign for him, but something was different about this creature... not only has her path been set, but his as well...

Skyblade

Razer looked up at Shaffa in awe and respect. What he was saying must be true. She nodded. "I feel a sort of power inside me that I must discover. And I will make you proud, not just you infact, but also The Professor and Master Chay. I promise." Razer always kept her promises.

OOC:Speaking of Master Chay, I suggest you make a profile for him on the blog. If you have enough time, of course.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ok if Griffen doesn't reply to my mail post like five pages ago im gonna be mad.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Rofnard walked down the hallway and saw Shaffa and Razer, quickly he hid in a sideway and listened to the interesting conversation, waiting for Razer to be gone.

Griffen

OOC:

@Abbotalf0805: i said no to what you wanted to do with the mail, your too far north and havn't ever met those people. (he wanted to get an email from a guy that is to far down south.)

BIC:

Goshi

"sorry, there isn't anything for you." he answered.

OOC: i totoaly thought i made a profile for him  >:( oh well, it will be up soon

PS: Rofnard can't hear what Shaffa is saying because he is talking into her head. she is talking out loud and doesn't know that he isn't (lol).

BIC:

Shaffa

"i know that you will try... but i warn you, soon truth will be what you seek. and you will die slowly before finding it." Shaffa warned

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm really confused as to what I should do now.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwaller

Rofnard walked up to Shaffa. "I need to talk to you... In private!"

AbbotAlf0805

Yes sir." said Devil. He walked off to go speak with the professor.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"Where would i get 'not just tea' tea, may i ask?" Seth replied.  "Also, another question i would like an answer to is, what are you doing here." He also asked, not very nicely and in a somewhat annoyed tone.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil walked to the roof and went to his usual secret place. He sat and watched the sky. He looked down to see the Professor and the hare. "Professor!" he yelled waving at him.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: The Proffesor is at the bottom of the mountain with Streak (me)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This