News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ok never mind that last post
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ok so lets get this straight. no one except for the following can go on the floors 3-7 and the roof. Black December, Streak, Liesal and thats it. everyone else is to knew to get up to those floors.

BIC:

Shaffa

"what is so urgent?" he asked

OOC:
@wisterie: you in your dorm room, feel free to do what you want, go to the tavern perhaps.

BIC:

Leah

"well, if it was laced with something then i would be "just tea" tea. and im just seeing how your fitting in here." she explained

OOC:

@Abbotalf0805: you make the weirdest post sometimes haha you keep getting lost  :P

@everyone: if you make a post and then find out it has a error, please fix it. and if the whole post itself is a mistake just post something like this...

MODIFIED
fixed  :P

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then

BIC: Devil walked through the halls of the Academy compltely bored. He walked by the forge when a very tall mouse jumped from the rafters lunging at him with a katana.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Very tall mouse

the cold blizzard killed off many students, only the strong made it threw. this mouse wans't so lucky, he had been poised by another student and now was going crazy. a fox walked under him, he jumped and swung his weapon at it.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: uh.. dude i am controlling him. i meant to edit that post. Just make creature react.

BIC: the mouse lunged at him but Devil jumped out of the way. He rolled to the side and whipped out his Marlfox Claymore. He crossed blades with the mouse and they were in an even fight.

Redwaller

Rofnard lowered his voice so only Shaffa could hear. "I want to be your student!" He waited for Shaffa to answer.

Skyblade

Razer backed away, almost frightened. Die slowly? I'm going to die?
She sighed. She had backed up to the locked door to the forbidden floors. She banged it angrily. Maybe the academy is a trick. Or maybe they just brought us here to kill us. she couldn't help thinking. She tried slasking the lock with her claws. When it didn't open, she stormed downstairs, thinking a cup of tea would help calm her down.

OOC:Well, is Razer gonna die or what? If anything, she is going to die in the sequel, so what does that mean?
and what are some examples of special classes? How do you get in one?
p.s. can I make another character?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You only have one so yes you can (assuming you get him/her past Griffen  :)) And could you make an NPC character for the tasks? We need more.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:but how did you get in a special class?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Streak is a senior student, and is the proffesors' most advanced... Liesal must have shown surprising promise or something.   :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:Ok thanks

BIC:Razer was in quite a bad mood when she went outside, then she saw  something that changed that. Devil was swordfighting a tall mouse, and nearby was a fox.
Half a second later, a nicely shot arrow brought the fox down. Razer went over to retrieve it and wiped it on the grass before putting it back in her quiver.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Welcome.... and by the way... If it's for arrows, it's called a quiver.  :)

AbbotAlf0805

Devil swung around the beasts back and killed it. He saw an emblem on the crown of his helm. "Sandokhan.."

Skyblade

OOC:Thanks

Razer went over to him. "Sandokhan? What's that? and are you ok?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Please... Do you mind leaving Jima out of this? And if you have a problem with this post, than wait for Griffen to get back and sort it out so we don't end up duking it out AGAIN. k?  :)

P.S. Your welcome skyblade... AGAIN!  :D  ;)