The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: please take Dannflorreguba's advice.  I beg of you.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC, Oh for real? its just an assassin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer shrugged. "Why don't we go get some tea?" she asked, realizing her bad mood was falling away.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

"Uh.. sure," said Zanthar.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

They went to where Master Chay made tea. "Um...tea for two, please." said Razer awkwardly.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil really didn't like Master Chay. As matter a fact he hated all of the teachers except the Professor. He especially hated Shaffa though.

Skyblade

OOC:You put zanthar again in the last last post

BIC:Razer was observant. "Um...Devil, why are you looking at Master Chay like that?"

AbbotAlf0805

I really dont like him..." said Devil quitly.

Skyblade

"Why?" said Razer.

OOC:I think just a few more posts and we should stop and wait for Griffen(remember what happened last time?)

AbbotAlf0805

I just don't.." said Devil.

OOC: ok let's wait.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol, you guys realize that Master Chay isn't going to respond until Griffen gets back right? And you said Zanthar again Abbot  :D (no worries, just kinda funny and thought you might want to fix)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Razer shrugged. " Well I do." she said as they waited for the tea.

OOC:no seriously, why does he hate master chay and shaffa?

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Shouldn't Griffen know too? (Sorry, this is starting to sound a bit nitpicky but... I hope you understand my concerns, no hard feelings  :)) Can I be PM'ed too!?  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805