News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:No last words to Razer? and will he come back as Zanthar?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 03, 2012, 01:19:33 AM
OOC: A whole lot..

OOC: Could you PM me what you know? He told me everything so you can tell me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

OOC:Am I the only one Griffen didn't tell anything to?(well a few things but still)

AbbotAlf0805

l words.OOC: ok just a sec.

BIC: Devil's dead body layed there for all night. Then the next day a red light appeared on the island and approched his body. The red light was some sort of spirit. The spirit went up to his body and said some mystica
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm not sure why Abbotalf got to know anything... Most of you guys won't know squat.  :) Hope that helps SkyBlade.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: you knew about this right?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Not what just happened... I know how the entire storyline goes though.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: well griffen knows about.

BIC: The spirit said the words and left. Then the missing fesh on Devil's face grew back. Devil got up and looked around. The spirits spoke to him saying, "Devil.. you still have a part to play.. from this day forth... you are Zanthar Deathound...."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What's the fun in having a beast you can't fight agaisnt with any hope!?  ??? If you're already dead how can we kill you!! Griffen, I need help.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Go complain to him. I dare ya. I double dare ya. You can kill him.

Skyblade

Edit, nevermind, forget the letter! Sorry, go back to your lives now

psybox

OOC: What letter?  That post makes little to no plotline sense.

AbbotAlf0805

The spirits talked to Zanthar for little longer then they all few into his body.

Griffen

OOC:

Abbotalf0805!!!! go back and put "modified and fixed" on all of your post until the one that says you arrived at the island before you post again!!!!! just because i dont get on doesn't mean you can rush things!!!

PS: not freaking out, just upset that Abbotalf0805 can't wait!!!

and i told Abbotalf0805 just a little bit of stuff, and i told Skyblade a little bit of stuff (two different things about two different things lol) and i told andrew everything because me and him are buddies!!!

PSS: im not joking, fix all of your post before you post again. its not an option.

BIC:

Boatswain (around Devil)

he pulled the boat up to a island, about twenty yards away from its shores. "you have to take
a  paddle boat to shore, i will wait here for you."

Boatswain (around Liesal)

"howday, come aboard!"

Master Chay (around Razer)

"oh my..." he said while getting up and running to his little office in the garden.

Shaffa (around rofnard)

"hello students... today we will start class off with a little practice." he told his class.

OOC:

QuoteOOC: Griffen December had better not be what I think she is!
PM me what you think she is, thanks.