News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Adder kids

the blade sliced thew its neck, another one jumped at Devil, sending him to the ground. one of the kids came from behind and got ready to strike (1/14 killed)

AbbotAlf0805

Devil tried to get up but fell over again. The snakes swarmed him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Adder kids (you better hurry up before they kill you, you want to die by the mom not the kids)

one opened his mouth and attempted to bite Devil

AbbotAlf0805

Devil turned around to get up when the snake bit his face. He yelled in agonizing pain as the others attacked.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

(just kill the kids! lol. you wont become Zanther unless you die by the legendary adder!!)

AbbotAlf0805

Devil hacked the little snakes off  him and he lunged at the great adder.

Griffen

Adders

in mid flight the last of the kids adders bit into Devil's foot and pulled him back. 

AbbotAlf0805

Devil hacked its head off with his sword and swung at the adder recklessly. He was very vulnerable.

Griffen

Adder

"sstupid fox!" it hissed while shooting under Devil. she injected a douse of venom into the belly of the fox, killing him slowly. (you play as the spirits, and if i see something i dont like i will ask you to change it)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: no you do it

BIC: Devil gasped and fell over. He went out dead with the last sound he heard was, "hisssss......."

Griffen

Dark spirits

Devil floated around in nothingness. "AHHH!!!!" one of the spirits screamed as Devil awoke.

AbbotAlf0805

What the?!" exclaimed Devil as the spirits floated around him.

Griffen

The Professor and Dark Spirits

"this is the one?" a spirit asked as the Professor came  from no where. "yes this is the one.. you will have your payment in time. don't worry." the spirits laughed "out of all the creatures, you pick this one?"

AbbotAlf0805

Master?! What is happening!?" said Devil looking around at the spirits and the Professor.

Griffen

Dark Spirits

"hahaha! he doesn't know how lucky he is! you sure did pick a stupid one!" they joked. after the Professor pointed at Devil they started to enter Devil bringing him back to life. before Devil woke one of the Dark Spirits told him this. "you are no longer Devil, but Zanthar (forgot last name sorry). then he woke