The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Goshi, the greeter

this action (placing paw on weapon) was uncommon surprisingly, but Goshi knew what to do. he took a step back showing he meant no harm. "i am Goshi, the greeter of the Academy. would you like me to show your your dorm?" he asked

Skyblade

Razer nodded. "Very well. I'm Razer." She lowered her paw off the sword but still kept it tense. This seemingly kind beast might not be so nice in his heart. She followed him to her dorm.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC:
QuoteThis seemingly kind beast might not be so nice in his heart.
you have no idea lol.

BIC:

Goshi, the Greeter"

he showed Razer her room. another beast was on the bottom bunk reading what looked to be a school study book. "have fun you two." he said while leaving them to mingle with each other.

Skyblade

OOC:Can you describe this beast to me please? Is he another RPer? And is there only one bunk bed?

BIC: Razer frowned. She never had fun with others. She ignored the other beast and.....(will be continued when my questions are answered)

Griffen

OOC: profile requested by Skyblade.

name: he is called Fire, real name unknown
species: mouse
weapons: none that Razer can see, but he is holding a book (so watch out! lol)
everything else: find out yourself.

BIC:

Fire

he looked at Raze. "oh my.." he thought to himself.  he put down his book. gulp* "hel- hello"
she

MODIFIED:

ooppps i forgot your other questions. no he is not another RPer, just one of my NPCs. yes there is only one in the room. there is a top bunk and a bottom bunk, he has the bottom.

Skyblade

OOC:thank you. I'll assume there's only 1 bunk bed

BIC:Razer felt a twinge of pleasure at having someone fear her, but she didn't show it. "Who are you?" she said a bit warily, her paw moving back to her sword.

Griffen

OOC: look at my post before this one, i updated it with the questions you asked.

BIC:

Fire

"im a healer, training here at the Academy." he replied

Skyblade

Razer was a bit impatient. "Well, that's nice to know, but what's your name?"

Griffen

Fire

"ohh, uhh, right. im Fire." he replied. out of everything he said the only pride he too was of his nickname "Fire".

OOC: in case anyone is wondering (and i promise this), Fire has nothing to do with "The Fire Ring". that is just his nickname given to him by others that are in the Professors class. which i recomend every one to to try to join.

Skyblade

OOC:Ok. Thank you for telling us.

Razer narrowed her eyes. This mouse didn't look like he was from the fire ring, but his name made her remember what had happened that morning. The fire ring. Why should she care about them so much?

"i'm Razer. Is there anything to eat around here?" Razer asked. She was somewhat glutonous. The bird she had eaten felt like a tiny pebble in her stomach now.

Redwaller

OOC: Who's with Rofnard? What do i do to help with the NPCs?

Griffen

OOC: when the time come i will tell you when you can play as a NPC.

QuoteRofnard followed Goshi to his dorm

describing Rofnard's room

blood was scattered around the room. the top bunk had a backpack on it and two dead creatures (they are so messed up its hard to tell what there were) lay on the floor. a staff is laying on the top bunk as well.

MODIFIED

Fire (around Razer)

"why, uhh there is an... tavern, just down the hall to your.. uhhh left." he said

psybox

Seth never even thought that asking that would help him other than getting tea, he proceeded to ask "Where would one learn to forge weapons?  Is there even a place to do that?"

Griffen

Tender (around Seth)

"i reckon, every thursday (today is tuesday, and its the morning). the weapon shops open up and you can make your own, if ya want." he replied while pouring himself some ale.

Redwaller

Rofnard picked the staff up and put it in his stuff. Pulling up his sleeves, he began throwing the corps out the window. Taking there spare clothes, he wiped the floor. Then he walked away to the tavern he had seen earlier.