News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Razer ran over to her and stabbed her in the chest, ending her life quickly. Then she gathered up her arrows and cleaned them on the carpet.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: NO!!! THIS IS AWFUL!!! SO MANY MEMORIES!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:I know it is...but it had to be done

BIC:Razer sighed and walked out of the house.

Griffen

OOC: you need her head... eww. Abbotalf0805, the only reason she had to die is because she is one of the people that guard Fin. someone at the Academy really wants Fin and set tasks to kill the people that protect him and to mousenap him...

BIC:

Keen

he saw the otter kill Kindle "good riddens.." he muttered while running for the tavern, he needed to get to Fin before the strangers did.

OOC: Skyblade, your task is over, you can cut off the head put in a bag and return to the ship. Psybox and andrew, hurry up with your tasks!!!

psybox

OOC: what?  Seth hasn't started yet.  Should he have? 

Griffen

OOC: yes, i said everyone was on the boat (skip three months), every one got off the boat and went to get their tasks done. i made everyone who had a task start on the boat for the next chapter. so your just outside the port called "argurot" (i think.. i keep getting that wrong  :-\)

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal had been cocking his ear to commotions and stories for longer than he cared to think about, but when a large rat carying a staff barged (or just entered) the tavern he had been in just a moment ago, the swift fox checked it out, and by all possible recognition, was his target.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"aye! ye ole' drunks! wessa gots our's selves um' shady creatures outsides, best be deal'in with em' fastes!" he yelled in the tavern, all inside drew their weapons to repel the strangers from the port. Keen ran to the back of the kitchen, moved a table and picked up a hatch. Fin crawled out.

Skyblade

Razer got the head and put in a bag, thorughly disgusted. Then she went back to the port of Argurot. "When's the next boat?" she asked a random guy.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was trying to think how to get past the angry mob about to charge out the door, and get to Keen when he thought about the rooftops.... Of course!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

he brought Fin out back and headed for his hut out in the woods.

Black December

December walked into the town, looking around for the sheriff. with all the madness going on he should come around any moment.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal had just gotten on to the rooftops when he spotted Keen. Perfect! He followed quietly and quickly as they made their way to the hut.

OOC: Isn't Cluber Seths' target?

Griffen

OOC: i forgot  :-\ i think he is im not sure. i wont post till im sure...

PS: Abbot you want to make a good guy for December to kill?

BIC:

Keen

someone had folowed him so after placing the kid mouse inside the hut he stepped outside. "show yourself!" he yelled. it started to rain.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: "Duel in the Downpour" go figure. BIC:

Liesal decided to make this quick, he hopped down from the roof he was occupieing and unsheethed his twin short swords while asking in a slightly mocking tone, "Be you Keen the sea rat?"