The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: I might, i did feel like writing some new characters for fun, never really knew what RP to put them in,  but, i might not be done soon though.

Griffen

Keen

"yes.. but before we tango, are you after me for something i did as a mercenary or for Fin?" he asked while pulling out his staff

OOC: im just gonna make a NPC

Black December

December found the strange creature that she was supposed to kill. the name was Ferien, he was a Tasmanian devil. Ferien did something that was nearly impossible to do, change December's mind about killing him. she went back to the boat and hit in a crate.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hmmmm.... How do you hit in a crate?  ;D BIC:

Liesal figured he could tell the rat at leat that much... He was about to die anyway,"I was given the task of killing you, and taking Fin to my academy."
The swift fox connected his sword while he was talking, giving him a double ended weapon (they come apart alot faster).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: Hmmmm.... your right she can't hit in a crate... or as leat that i know of of  ;)  ;D

BIC:

Keen

"you know he is my son right? and what do you plan on doing with him at this, Academy?" Keen asked while slowly circling the Swift Fox.

Dannflower Reguba

"I have no plan of doing anything with him 'cepting handing him over to the task maker... Or whoever she tells me to hand him over to, I have no need of him." Liesal was getting curious, just why DID the academy leaders want Fin SO bad? Why did he have to kill this rat, he might make a nice addition to the students.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Keen

"ohhh, i get it... your just the pack-rat... well im the rat but still you get my point. you don't even know anything about Fin do you... let me guess, this Academy teaches great evil and powers beyond most creatures comprehension?" he asked while switching which hand he was holding the staff with.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal slowed to consider things, then replied, "You might say that... Depending on your view point. I doubt Shaffa or the Proffesor or Master Chay consider it that way." The swift fox was playing his cards quickly, he was trying to see if Keen might be some old enemy of one of the teachers... hmmm. how would he be able to check to see if he had quarrels with Demma?

Griffen

Keen

"listen kid, your not the first to try and take Fin. you are the first to come from this Academy that you speak of, but that doesn't matter. Fin shall not be taken.." all this information about this Academy was rushing threw his head... what was this place? he knew why they wanted Fin. "ok, for the sake of your life and because you have been sent out to retrieve Fin i will make a deal with you. are you ready to hear my proposal?"

Dannflower Reguba

Here was a chance to play the task maker card, "Demma really dislikes when we do not fulfil our alloted tasks... But I think I'll at least listen."

Griffen

Keen

"a girl? you take you commands from a girl?" he chuckled. "i guess wherever you come from the men arn't the fighters... anyway, like i said. a lot of people try to take Fin, so i bring him to the Academy and check it out. if i see it as a good place for him to stay i will leave him there. if not... well we can continue this there. deal?"

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was suspicious, this rat was no fool, and he would know fighting at the accademy would give the swift fox a HUGE advantage,"For your knowledge rat, Demma is just a fat hare that the other teachers appointed because she knows alot about the targets... If I have some sort of assurance that you're not going to go back on the deal you made.. It sounds good to me." Liesal relaxed visably, but was still fairly wary of his possible opponent.

Griffen

Keen

"i wont back out of my deal... but i will tell you this. twenty three. thats how many places i have checked out for Fin, all of them didn't pass."

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal put up one sword as a gesture of good faith, but was not fool enough to let the second leave his paw, "Might as well try it."

Griffen

Keen

he went inside the hut, still holding his staff and brought out Fin and two backpacks. he helped put one of Fin then placed the second on his shoulder. "so when do we leave?" he asked. Keen was sure that the fox wouldn't try anything... but he didn't turn his back.

OOC: Psybox, you need to post and kill the sheriff as soon as possible.

andrwe let him kill the sheriff quickly so we can move on.