News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol, the sheriff is a badger... That's gonna take some killin'! BIC:

Liesal cautiosly put up his second sword, this rat now had the up-an-up on him because he was carrying a staff.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

Seth was asleep when they arrived, and slept in late, when he finally woke up he went looking for Cluber.

OOC: IC excuse for my absence!

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber had watched the extravaganza... He couldn't have done much, there were too many, he picked out a late comer off the boat to follow and hopefully stop from doing any harm.

OOC: The late comer is Seth.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: should Seth know that cluber is following him?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: He's a badger! He should have noticed his target right off!  :D

psybox

OOC: so? maybe there are a lot of badgers.

BIC: Seth found his target with ease.  Walking up to cluber, Seth asked "hello, do you know what this commotion is about?"

Griffen

Keen

Keen was an honest rat.. ya i know right. he new he couldn't teach Fin what he needed to know so he really did want to check out this Academy. the three of them walked back to the boat, his staff was still out.

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber crossed his arms, "It's about YOU... and all your nasty little cohorts as well."

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: when.. can.. I.. post?!?!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

Seth walked away, pretending to look hurt, mumbling "just because i was on the same boat..."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Why are you walking away?! I'm your target!

psybox

he found an empty alleyway, perfect place for making an ambush look like an accident.  He then proceeded with adding some crocodile tears.

OOC: soon, i think as soon as i kill cluber, just a guess.
also, i want cluber to follow, this post might make more sense.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Seth, you don't need to bother covering up your assualt, this happens here every year, but oh well BIC:

Cluber was still very suspicious of the strange creature (I keep wanting to say hare) the hulking badger followed the beast and heard crying around the corner.

psybox

OOC: Still used to Eveth?  Or is there another reason you want to call seth a hare?

BIC: Seth swung the axe at cluber, axes where not a specialty of his, but he didn't have time to fix that problem, so it would have to do.

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber had gained a fast reaction time during his stay at Agutrot. The lumbering badger JUST raised his club in time to halt the attempted blow.