Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Whatever, this is SOOOO unrealistic... lol... Like Redwall ever was! BIC:

He died.......

OOC: What else is their to say?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: finally lol  :P did you check out our email?

Skyblade

OOC:Er...not trying to be impatient but this is probably my favorite RP, so when can we post?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: yes lol everyone can now post.

PS: five seasons have passed. so your pretty good with your powers... you dont have full control but you have a lot of it.

PPS: everyone is in their dorms.

Skyblade

Razer, now 19 seasons old, was sleeping....

OOC:hurrah for lame post  :P
is it night?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar broke into the Academy completly ignoring the watching students.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: lol your first post in a long time and you already messed it up hahaha your in your dorm already, its morning.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ok sorry

BIC: Zanthar woke up and went out to look for the professor.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: haha  ;)

Black December

She often thought about Liesal, how he was doing. she missed their friendship, it ended with her going threw mage rage. thats why she left the Academy five months ago, now she is at a abandon castle a few hundred miles away from the Academy. the castle lay in ruins, December had built a small hut and kept a fire going at all times. she could hunt for game and plenty of other activitys that would distract her from her memories at the Academy. she grew up there...

The Professor

he looked at Fin. then opened the Door right as Zanther was about to arrive at his door. "come in"

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal woke up... Again, he almost called for December... But restrained himself knowing she was not there. He would never get used to her absence, even though he hadn't known her for very long.

Streak was watching another beast get dumped off the cliff for disposal... That chasm was probably half-full by now. She turned to head out the door of her room.

OOC: A few things, do Lieasl or Streak have roomates now? and sense it has been such a long time, can I expand on Streaks' and Liesals' magical abilitys'?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Please teach me in the ways of magic sir.. I must know.. I am under ord- I would really like to know.." said ZAnthar in his usual creepy voice but today it was enven creepier.

Griffen

OOC: yes they are better, and yes but im not going to play as them. you can kill them or leave them alone up to you.

and Abbot The Professor knows that you rose from the dead, he was the one that told the demons that you were the one, so he knows.

BIC:

The Professor

"and which power do you wish to practice? you have show extreme strength in three of them..." he replied while giving Fin something really good to eat. there is two type of food at the Academy, student food which no one knows what it is, then there is teacher food, the best of the best.

AbbotAlf0805

WHat are they master?" asked Zanthar.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak was listening in on the Proffesors' conversation. She had come to loath this rat that seemed to have some unfair advantage, she was learning new things... But this wretched thing had gotten in her way... She could crush him easily, she knew that much... He might show promise... But he would never surpass Steeltalons mastery of these arts.