News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: are you caring the staff or is it with your stuff back at the dorm?

psybox

OOC: Are the buildings on the map labeled? 

Griffen

OOC: yes they will be, im still working in unpacking. until then go off of this basis.

1st floor: great hall, tavern school rooms.
2nd floor: dorms
3rd floor: special classes. (you have to be in a special class to go to that floor.)
4th-6th floor: off limits except to teachers and special students.
7th floor: roof.

psybox

OOC: i meant the map the tavern tender showed Seth.

Griffen

OOC: oh lol yes they are. so you know how to get to the garden where the guy will be making tea if your wanting it.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was a little underinformed as to what he should do, so he just did what seemed practical, "Uhhh.. I was told that I'm supposed to ask for a task here, and that I'm also supposed to give you this." The swift fow held out the muffin for inspection.

Lursh
The weasel, after cleaning up his dorm, headed to the tavern that the greeter had pointed out to him, he was hungry!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dema, the task maker (around Liesal)

"hmm why thank you!!!" she grabbed the muffin and at the whole thing real quick. "i will have a task for you by tomorrow. Shaffa has told me not to hand out any task till the feast of the summer solstice is over." she told him while licking her paws.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal nodded his head, "Thank you very much for your courtesy." the swift fox made for the door.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dema, the task maker

"A, you! whats the name of your teacher?" she asked Liesal. "you dont have a certain one yet so your just learning from different ones.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Am I supposed to reply to that because I have no idea what to say if I am... Someone want to bump into Lursh in the tavern?

psybox

BIC: "hello, i believe someone mentioned something about tea being here." Seth commented as he walked into the area that the tavern tender's map said was the garden.  To the best of his memory of it.

Griffen

Master Chay (around Seth)

he saw Seth walk up. "shhh, be quite please." he said while looking back at the three students in front of him. one was shaking on the ground, foam was coming out of his mouth. another was just sitting down, legs crossed... not even breathing with her eyes closed. the third one also lay on the ground. but he was motionless, his skin had turned a pale white.

OOC:

the garden is inside but has easy access to the outside. shrubs and colorful flowers are in the garden.

Skyblade

OOC:I'm a visual learner and I'm sure alot of others are too...this may seem ridiculous, but will you be able to draw a map of the academy for your blog?

BIC:Razer nodded curtly. "Thanks." she said. Then she walked in the direction she had been told, cautious as usual, with a paw on her sword if trouble should arise, and entered the tavern.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

OOC: he already decided to do that, look at some of the previous posts.

Skyblade

OOC:Oh, oops, must've missed it. Sorry.

BIC:Razer went into the tavern. "Someone here?" she called. Then she saw the weasel.(Lursh)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!