News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Faddel

he heard Zanthar and ran to him. quick put this on... he said while offering a necklace with an emblem on it. it will help you have control over them, please it will help.

Skyblade

Razer yanked Zanthar's helmet off, and dropped it in the snow. "what happened to you? What's your new name? I need answers!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar didn't even look to see who it was and put on the necklace.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Evil Spirits

they all stopped, they were running wild till the emblem was on. "Master Zanthar, we are hear to help and serve you. we have been cursed to your body."

Skyblade

Razer put the hekmet back on and said, "I would like my questions answered....now."

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar turned around on his back and breathed heavily. He looked at Razer and said, "Devil was my Mossflower name.. the spirits that resere- I mean that are in my head told me to return to my real name.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Which is...." said Razer.

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

"Well, Zanthar, I was wondering if you could join the fire ring with me. It's a group designed to overthrow the academy."

AbbotAlf0805

Why not.." said Zanthar trying to get up. He gave a sharp cry and fell back down.

Griffen

Fash

"we must go over the plans once more, get the troops ready. we are doing this tomorrow!" he told Razer while walking back to the village.

Skyblade

Razer nodded. "Right! Zanthar, you need to get over your emotions..we have a battle coming up tomorrow."

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar watched the Fire Circle troops moblizing and said, "It's not like a can control them.."

Griffen

Black December

a creature was trying to sneak up on her, it wasn't sneaking so good. December pulled out her wire then jumped towards it. Master Chay screamed while December landed on him.

Skyblade

OOC:I thought Master Chay died

BIC:
"They'll follow me, I'm their leader." Razer felt powerful, in being the leader. She liked being a leader more then being a student, that was for sure.
"How many soldiers do we have?" she asked.