News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar leaned agaist a hut and watched silently.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Streak was getting confused. Reverting to normal speech she asked Fin plainly... but dangerously, "What. Is. Going. On!"

Liesal was gasping agaisnt the door to his dorm (inside) something was deadfully swirling in the area.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Fin

"i can't tell you, Keen told me so.." fin replied.

Black December and Master Chay

"what are you doing out here?" she asked the chipmunk while helping him up. "its happening..." Master Chay replied.

Fash

"we have a hundred sword, two hundred bow, and about twenty that can really use their powers." he replied "my lord". all the creatures bowed to her. "we will attack at night." he told her.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar crept off while Razer talked to her 'troops'. He smelled in the air and tracked December.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: no he didn't lol she is like six hundred miles away!

Dannflower Reguba

Streak almost struck Fin right then, but restrained herself, "This is a matter of the survival of the academy! Everything is in ruin! I don't care what that rat has to say about this!"

OOC: What ever happened with Keen by the way?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Oh sorry.

BIC: Zanthar looked up at the Academyy and snuck up to it. He had to speak with the professor.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You can't, you've been cursed remember?

Griffen

OOC: he left and let Fin stay at the Academy. he is still around in the area, but he hasn't returned to the Academy in five seasons. Keen is working at the port.

and you know Fin is like 11?

BIC:

Fin

"a enemy unseen, a poison ever so deadly. creatures will fight, other will flight." he told her.

OOC: you can't even step on the mountain lol not unless Shaffa leaves it.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: then what can I do?!?

Dannflower Reguba

Steeltalon glared at Fin, always talking in riddles he was!... She loosened up with the realization that she didn't talk normally either.

Griffen

OOC: uhh wait for night time.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

The Professor

he told all his students to meet into his main training room threw their minds.

OOC: if your in his class post that your in

Dannflower Reguba

Streak decided that if the Proffesor was going to throw her out like a dish rag for the filthy fox, that she would just stay with Fin.

OOC: Griffen! I found the loophole I was looking for!  :D