News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: well kinda, you can join Shaffa, but Fin is a student of The Professor.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: so when will the attack start?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer looked at the fire ring members. "We'll attack tonight, after sunset." Her voice wavered a bit as she remembered when she said she would make her teachers proud. She'd done a horrible job of that so far.
They already hate me anyway, so surely joining the fire ring wouldn't make much of a difference

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: ok so can you change hat post to "tonight" instead of tomorrow night?

and everyone post if you need to because tomorrow (in real life) is when the attack will start. if you dont post then implied actions will resume.

Skyblade

OOC:We have differnt time zones thugh.....like, I'm 16 hours ahead of you

Griffen

your right... thats why i said tomorrow

Skyblade

OOC:Ok

BIC:
"i'm goign to go back to the academy for a few hours to find any secret entrances," said Razer, but actually she wanted to talk to Shaffa and The Professor.

When she got there, she immediately started looking for one of the two.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal felt almost lead to Razer... Strange, she meant next to nothing to him.... Something about her was strange... Maybe it had something to do with Streak mentioning suspicions about her...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Shaffa

he found Razer and Liesal in the hallway. "hello students, i am sorry you had to witness the death of a teacher (he knows he is alive, but no one else does [besides December]).

Skyblade

Razer nodded distractedly. "Can I talk to you and The Proffessor, please?" she murmured. Even though she knew that The Professor was the one who ordered Zanthar to kill Master Chay, she still liked him. She had always liked all the teachers, and since she had promised Shaffa she would make them proud, she wasn't going to let them down. But that's exactly what I'm doing! she thought despairingly. She hoped they would forgive her for joining the Fire Ring. They have to understand that this is my destiny...I saw it in my vision. Thsi is the way I can be what I truly wanted-a leader and someone who stands out!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Lol.... Stands out enough to get a sword in the gut!  :D You ever notice that leaders always have the stupidest deaths?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC:
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 09, 2012, 03:39:23 PM
OOC: Lol.... Stands out enough to get a sword in the gut!  :D You ever notice that leaders always have the stupidest deaths?

thats in BJ's books. in this book thingy leaders are way to powerful to die by something stupid, especially Razer.

BIC:

a candle fell over in the hallway and let razer on fire, she died instantly.  :o

OOC: bahahaha joke  :P

ok so for real this time

BIC:

Shaffa

"he is having a class with all of his students, the room is locked. what do you need?"

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar stood at the bottom of the Academy wall and looked up. He breathed in and jumped up. He almost made it to the top when he shot fire blasts out of his hands giving him a boost. He got on the roof and reached for his broadsword. "Blast! I must have left it in that fire whatever village..." he said walking down.     
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: YOU CAN'T! As long as Shaffa is present on the mountain, you can't even get ON it!... Not sure what to do with me characters!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: But the attack started right?