The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: no not yet :(

BIC:

Shaffa

he was looking for Fin, once he found him he yelled "evanescunt" and the little kid mouse vanished.

psybox

OOC: are they breaking into dormitories yet?  Or are they leaving the students in the dorms alone?

Griffen

OOC: they are killing every one every where. best luck is to run to the Garden, thats where most of the survivors and Shaffa is.

MODIFIED
Shaffa

Shaffa got close to Liesal and yelled "evanescunt" at him, Liesal vanished as well. he kept doing this to a few of the students that were fighting with him before he himself vanished.

Fash

he looked at the room, the rest of the students were on the ground praying for their life.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar ran up to the gates of the Academy and blew them down with a fire blast. Two student jumped him. He down a downward kick that flung a fire wave and it hit one of the students killing him. He grabed the other one on the face and held him on the ground. He put his paw on his head and shot a fire blast.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: that won't work, the curse prevents stepping on the mountain itself.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Shaffa is off the mountain now, so Zanthar can be on it.

(WHOA! I just took Abbotalfs' side!  :o.....  :D)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: why? cause im a firebender?

Griffen

OOC:
Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 12, 2012, 04:31:40 PM
OOC: why? cause im a firebender?

MODIFIED

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yikes! Hey guys. I'm going to have this RP be closed until Griffen returns. Please do not post here till HE says so.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC:

MODIFIED
BIC:

Fash

he took the archers inside and finished off the rest of the students, within hours of the assault all the students were dead, fled the castle or taken by Shaffa... job complete.

The Professor

he walked up to Faddle, Fire and Razer. "my plan has finally taken its next step, unforgettably Fin has been mouse-napped. we have to get him back!"

AbbotAlf0805

Just as the Professor said those words three flaming students flew through the wall and out the window. Then Zanthar walked in saying, "Am I late?"

Griffen

The Professor

"no, your here just on time. does anyone know where Shaffa went?" he asked

AbbotAlf0805

Off the mountain thats for sure." said Zanthar.