The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

"why is the garden on fire?" Seth asked

OOC: Really, why is it on fire?

Griffen

Master Chay (around Seth)

a fox walked out of the smoke, he held a bow, the arrow was on fire. "death to all! death to all!" the fox yelled while shooting the arrow at Master Chay. Chay moved to left faster than animaly possible,(humanly, animaly lol) dodging the arrow. another creature walked up from behind and brought a axe down, hoping to hit Seth.

psybox

OOC: this RP is confusing, so many characters, with unknown motives, are the fox and unidentified NPC with axe members of the ring of fire?

BIC: Seth walked out of the way, wishing he didn't leave his stolen axe in his room for reforging later.

Griffen

OOC: the NPC is a rat, the other is a fox. 

BIC:

Master Chay (dreaming with Seth) (that doesn't sound weird haha)

"ahhh!" he yelled while throwing a knife at the bowfox, killing him instantly. "mate!" Chay yelled again while throwing a staff towards Seth for him to use.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was quite confused at this point, but was at least able to answer Blacks' question (hallelujah!), She said she'd give me one tommorow..." Then, as if an after thought he asked, "Was the muffin actually neccesary? Careful, I DO bite if provoked by lying." The swift fox made sure it sounded like a joke (which it was) instead of a threat (which it kinda was) knowing full well that a tangle with December was not the best for either of their health conditions.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Marchellius the Warrior

Marchellius snuck up the mountain and set up his hiding spot. He was trying to watch for any strange activity there. If there was one beast he hated in the whole world, it was Master Chay.

Devil

Devil walked up to the gate of the Academy snf bsnged on the door.
"Hey! I want to talk out here!" he said as he waited.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: hey Marchellius the Warrior wasn't accepted into the RP i thought i denied him... let me check it out before you post as him again. (and im emailing you about the updating thing)

BIC:

Goshi, the greeter (around Devil)

"hello there, i am Goshi. the greeter of the Academy, please let me show you to your dorm." he said walking  from a dark corner "and what is your name?"

Black December (around Liesal)

"it is if you want a good task and not something lame. bribery with food is the best thing to do with Dema... i always bring food that i make, so i get the best task." she smiled while walking down the hallway with him.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil

"Name's Devil." replied the sneaky stoat. "I am a master with throwing knives and if you dont hustle then i'll put this knife in your brain.."

OOC: I thought March was like a guy yall are sent to take out?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: why so mean... and i'd like to see you try.

BIC:

Goshi, the greeter

"wow, cool down." he said while taking a step back. other students watched and drew out their weapons.

"hey! you! what did Goshi do too you, punk?" one of them yelled.

"i am a friend, they are my friends. your fight is not with me.." Goshi replied.

AbbotAlf0805

"I'm not in a talking mood.." Said Devil.

Griffen

Goshi, the greeter (around Devil)

"no need to talk, just follow me to your dorm." he said while walking into the Academy.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil

Devil followed the greeter and was very supspitious about the whole campus. His hands were always stroking his knives on the way there.

Skyblade

Razer looked through the tent flaps at the other creatures standing there. "can't they hear us?" she growled. "can you tell them to leave us alone?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 23, 2012, 07:09:03 PM
Devil

"Name's Devil." replied the sneaky stoat.

OOC:please forgive me for the double post, because I don't know how to put a quote without making a new post. But anyway, I thought Devil was a fox. Did you change it?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen