The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: oh my bad, im sorry  :'( lol :D

BIC:

Fash and Faddel (around Razor)

"dont worry, no one would dare to listen to what ever goes on inside this here tent" Fash told her

NPC Rat (around Devil)

the rat looked at him, and then continued on. "dirt" he said while spitting on the ground.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil grabbed him by the neck and growled.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

"well, I'll join this class of yours, later.  For now I'll just be exploring the academy." Seth said. 

Griffen

NPC Rat (around Devil)

the rat took out a knife and stabbed it towards the fox, with his other hand grabbed the hand holing on his neck, and hit it... hard.

Master Chay (around Seth)

"good good." he replied while taking another sip of tea. "meet me here tomorrow morning before the sun rises."

AbbotAlf0805

Devil grabbed the paw that held the knife and twisted it. When the rat hit his arm Devil's grip got tighter.
"Anwser me.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

NPC Rat (around Devil)

the rats hands started to get hot, very hot. This rat was a strange looking one who had no fur. the rat spat (rhyme win!) at Devil.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil wiped it off his face.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 25, 2012, 12:50:24 AM
OOC: oh my bad, im sorry  :'( lol :D

BIC:

Fash and Faddel (around Razor)

"dont worry, no one would dare to listen to what ever goes on inside this here tent" Fash told her

OOC:no no, it fine

BIC:"Really?" Razer growled. She opened the tent flap slightly and glared intimidatigly at all the beasts standing outside. It was a message that plainly said, "leave us alone or I'll kill you"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

OOC: so, Seth is exploring, right now anyone can, in his/her post, have his/her character see him and decide where he is.  Until anyone does that/an important story landmark that all students have to be at, He'll be running on implied actions.

Griffen

OOC: here is a magical power that you can learn from the Professor.

NPC Rat (around Seth)

the rats hand caught on fire. the flame started from no where and covered the whole rats body very fast. the heat was unbearable, yet it didn't seem to bother the rat at all. the light lit up the hallway and tavern. "get. off. of. me." he said

(ok so if i was you i'd let him go, or else your gonna get burned really bad lol)

OOC: Seth can be at the Tavern and see whats going on with Devil and the Rat.

BIC:

(Around Razer)

when razer looked outside no beast was in eye site of the tent, they had just... left. Fash had told the truth... this time.

psybox

OOC: why?  He's exploring the academy, so what would he be doing in an area that he's already visited?

Skyblade

Razer relaxed a bit but still held a paw protectively toward her sword as she turned to face Fash and Faddel. "can i trust you?" she asked, looking straight into their eyes. She was excellent when it came to intimidating a creature.

Griffen

Fash and Faddle

"yes of course you can" answered Fash, Faddle was the only one that looked the littlest bit intimidated.

OOC: well you can only go threw to stories of the Academy, and the tavern is in the middle of the first floor.

will have the map drawn and put up on the blog by next sunday i hope  ;D

Skyblade

Razer put her paw on her hip(she was reaching for her weapon) "Words are just words. They don't guarantee anything. Anyway, I came because I was wondering why you all left the academy and formed this group."

psybox

Seth was confused, he was having a weird day, first he drank a poison that causes dreams the multiple people can enter, then he saw a rat set himself on fire.  He wasn't used to magic.