News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal was out from under December, and behind this one called Devil in the blink of an eye, "You just don't catch on very well do you?" The swift fox (he's called swift for a reason) had one sword backed up against the back of the bigger foxes' neck, and the other pointed into his back,"You don't get to ask questions when you first get here, and you might want to wait to start threatening until you know just who can do what. It's advice you should take."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"I know what i'm doing.." said Zanth- I mean Devil!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You said fox you liar, not a wolverine! (or wolverine/fox) plus I doubt that Griffen wants zombies in his RP.... And one other thing before you make a move, Liesal will rip you to ribbons just as fast as he got behind you... In the blink of an eye.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Slager was once Chickenhound as Zanther was once alive and named Devil.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Chickenhound never died though, he treated his wounds and was still mortal.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Griffen, I need some help here.

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 25, 2012, 04:28:33 PM
OOC: bahaha  :D its ok AbbotAlf0805, every one misses something sometime or later  ;)

BIC:

The Professor (around Razer)

he watched her from a distance, for some reason there was something different about her, very different.

Razer saw him from the corner of her eye. She sheathed her sword and strode coolly over to him "Curious, are we?" she asked.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC:

@skyblade: you dont know that he is the Professor, because you have never met him.

@Abbotalf0805: you can not have a secrete identity that i do not know about with Devil. i only approved the fox that is on the blog, he can not be anyone else. and its for your own good to listen to what Danflorrguba has to say. plus he knows me and how i would like this RP to be. and if you want to throw the knives at December.... well i only have one thing to say. (look at what she says.

BIC:

Black December (around Devil, Liesal)

"come at me bro!" she yelled at him, getting the attention of all at the Tavern. "Liesal, i got this. if this piece of scraps wants to play with the big dogs, let em'!"

The Professor (around Razer)

he looked at her, "why yes i am." he chuckled  "and what should i call this lovely creature who is also curious?"

Sigh on Task makers door (around Seth)

"closed till tomorrow" it read

psybox

Seth walked away, a bit disappointed. 
OOC: also,
Quote from: psybox on June 25, 2012, 01:07:38 AM
so, Seth is exploring, right now anyone can, in his/her post, have his/her character see him and decide where he is.  Until anyone does that/an important story landmark that all students have to be at, He'll be running on implied actions.
again.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal divided his attention between the two foxes, "Awww I wanted him, I haven't gotten anyone yet... Oh well, if you insist." The swift fox withdrew from the immediate area and joined the onlookers, knowing who would win if a fight started.

OOC: I have to figure out a way to kill Lursh, any ideas anybody? (I might have him trespass the upper levels of the Academy.

Griffen

OOC: i personally would like to kill him with December, if that is ok with you.

BIC:

Black December

"to give you a better chance..." she said while pulling out her dagger and throwing aside. she smiled, wondering if the fox was stupid enough to try her. if he did, he would most likely lose, if he didn't.. all the students would see him as easy prey and a cowered.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: guys he is just a big fox. whats the big deal?

BIC: Devil threw three of the knives in one hand at December and then threw the others. Then he whipped out three more in each hand.