Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: I want to meet the Professor!

BIC: Devil walked in and asked a drunk ferret, "Who arethe instructors here?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: if you want to meet the professor go outside, he's talking to Razer. and why would you ask someone who is drunk lol.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ok then

BIC: Devil went outside and saw the Professor talking to Razer. He walked up and said, "Good evening.." in his deep gruff voice as usual.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: i will just pretend someone told you what he looked like.

BIC:

The Professor (around Razer and Devil)

"hey, whats up?" he asked

OOC: wait for skyblade to post before you post as him again.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i gotta go soon.

BIC: "Name's Devil." he said offering out his hand for a shake.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal had taken a liking to his dorm mate over the months he had been here. So he decided to accompany her... Lest any other fools attempt bumping her off while she was down on her stamina.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Black December (around Liesal)

she reached her dorm room, her vision was fading fast. "why isn't the..." she said while trying to put the key into the dorm door "wor.." she murrmed while falling on the ground, Decembers eyes were black now.

OOC: hey you should have Lursh try and attack her, then you can kill him.

PS: you can say that he is insane, like someone messed with his mind.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

OOC:

QuoteOOC: wait for skyblade to post before you post as him again.

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 26, 2012, 10:51:11 PM
Well?!" said Devil.

we will not move fast than the others in the RP. and because you wanted to meet The Professor you have to wait till Skyblade post's as Razer, got it?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: but i can talk to The Prof. with Razer not saying a word.

Griffen

OOC: yes, but since he was already talking to her it would be best if we waited, sorry bud.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dang it. i gotta go soon.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Dustin your a genuise.... Sometimes  :D  ;D BIC:

Liesal was working to unlock the dorm hurridly before someone noticed when a yelling weasel charged him with a dagger. It was screaming senseless jibberish at him. He bent at the knees and arched his back for the first two attempts, then brought his arm behind his back to draw one of his identical short swords and brought it whistling into Lurshs' head... The sly weasel was no more. Liesal hurridly dragged his companion into their dorm.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: an email from Abbotalf0805:

QuoteOO! I like that idea. *** ***** *** ** ** ****** ** *** **** ***** *******! Griffen your a genius! But can we end the December thing and can you get me in The Proff's class?
just proves that im a genius... sometimes  ;D

I blocked out part of the message because you people can know  :o  ;)

Modified
ok so once the discussion with Razer, The Professor and Devil we can skip to night time when the summer solstice feast is. tell me if you guys and galls are ok with that.

PS: the purpose is so that we can end chapter one and start with more fun stuff  ;D

AbbotAlf0805