Redwaller

OOC: I think i'm gonna drop out, and there's three reasons:

1. It's going WAY too fast.

2. My character isn't even trained yet.

3. there's no tasks left.

There's no place for me anymore.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: GRIFFEN!! WHEN CAN i POST!?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC:
Quote from: Redwaller on July 07, 2012, 12:47:46 PM
OOC: I think i'm gonna drop out, and there's three reasons:

1. It's going WAY too fast.

2. My character isn't even trained yet.

3. there's no tasks left.

There's no place for me anymore.

1: im making go fast on the task because once the task is over you can't post till all the task are over. (hurry up Andrew, just die already!! me, Abbotalf0805 and skyblade are waiting on you!!)

2: thats because you only posted three or four times in each chapter. (he will already be trained already in the next chapter)

3: thats because i said first come first serve.

@Abbotalf0805: when Psybox and danflorrubaguba finish their fight.

psybox

"random not working strategies are tiring." Seth started attacking directly.

Redwaller

OOC: I could post only three or four times in each chapter because of some people posting WAY too much.

Griffen

OOC: dont worry the rest of the chapters wont go as fast, i promise

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Cluber had a chunk of shoulder missing, he smashed down with his club, hoping to crush his opponent.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: if you do not have a power yet for your character, please post which one you would like in the "OOC:" thanks

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwaller on July 07, 2012, 05:24:48 PM
OOC: I could post only three or four times in each chapter because of some people posting WAY too much.

OOC:I know you're talking about me, and I'm really sorry about that. I'll post less. I have to anyway.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC:

Quote from: Skyblade on July 08, 2012, 01:08:27 AM

OOC:I know you're talking about me, and I'm really sorry about that. I'll post less. I have to anyway.

dont worry about it SKyblade, its not your fault.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:20:51 AM
OOC:

Thank you Griffen, but I know he's talking about when AbbotAlf0805 and i were talking alot and i AM sorry and I AM guilty, and an "i forgive you" might help thsat

Griffen

Quote from: Skyblade on July 08, 2012, 01:30:27 AM
OOC:

Thank you Griffen, but I know he's talking about when AbbotAlf0805 and i were talking alot and i AM sorry and I AM guilty, and an "i forgive you" might help thsat

ok so after i say this its ove and done with, no more bringing it up except in the OOC.

i gave you and Abbot to talk as much as you wanted with out moving time. you and him followed that rule so you didn't do anything wrong. Redwaller just didn't want to go back and see where he posted thats why he keeps getting confused.

get it? got it? good. its no ones fault.

psybox

Seth survived, then tried to attack again.

OOC: just have the attack land, this is getting tiring.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:37:32 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on July 08, 2012, 01:30:27 AM
OOC:

ok so after i say this its ove and done with, no more bringing it up except in the OOC.

i gave you and Abbot to talk as much as you wanted with out moving time. you and him followed that rule so you didn't do anything wrong. Redwaller just didn't want to go back and see where he posted thats why he keeps getting confused.

get it? got it? good. its no ones fault.

OOC:Got it, yes