I wasn't on at that time but I am now to anyone who wants a battle
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

W0NWILL

Eye contact! We gotta battle now!

Triscar challenged you to a battle!

...Or she would. Why don't you challenge me so I don't have to figure it out? Random one, perhaps?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've challenged ye-Prepare tae duel, ztranger!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

I don't like Pokemon.

Now, don't everybody kill me at once...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Current zcore:

Hiag v.z Jett

2     ---    1   Battlez von

Major!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Bump* Anybeazt elze ztill daein' ziz? An' vhy iz Mewthree nae on 'ere?

Skyblade

As one can tell from my profile picture, I like Pokemon :D Besides Lucario, I also like the Eeveelutions and many others.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

Hoenn confirmed! Sound the trumpets!

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of the third gen, a fan favorite. I, personally, am hyped beyond all comparison. Also, there's a lot of trumpets.

MatthiasMan

Okay who put down no?  That is amazing they never played ONE. :P

Anyway, did anyone else know that Pokemon is short for Pocket Monsters?  I've known for years, but it's a fun fact.

Feles

ive played
Emerald
Sapphire
Pokémon Battle Reveloution
Red
Blue
Diamond
and some others I forgot the names of

My favorite pokemon would have to be either Kabutu (I think that's how you spell it), Umbreon or Deoxys
(Remembers x and y) o yea, and Yvetal and Zygarde

as for the vote, I personally think that most of the new pokemon are terribly made or just dumb, I only like a few of the new pokemon (all the legendaries for example)
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

W0NWILL

Baconbird!

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Masquerain, Trubbish, or Crobat. Oh, but I also really like Dustox and Stunfisk. And Bisharp, Chesnaught, and Goomy.

I like a lot of Pokemon.

Kitsune

Quote from: CpnRake335 on May 26, 2014, 03:35:29 AMKabutu (I think that's how you spell it)
I think it's Kabuto.

Is anyone else frustrated by the loss of Nintendo WFC for the older systems? (I'll have to get a 3DS now to play my old games (Ex: Diamond, Soul Silver) on the interwebs. :P )

Jetthebinturong

Lugia is my favourite Pokémon ever, he has the best and arguably only good movie (though I also like the first movie and the other Mewtwo movie) the only original (Not inspired by something real/mythological) design of all legendaries, has the best theme of all Pokémon (Talking Lugia's Song here rather than his game theme) and dang his design as pretty much awesome. Just because I'm bored, I'm going to list off all legendary Pokémon in order of preference (not including Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion)

Spoiler
1. Lugia
2. Zygarde
3. Latios
4. Suicune
5. Zekrom
6. Yveltal
7. Arceus
8. Deoxys
9. Mewtwo
10. Groudon
11. Giratina (Because of Origin Forme)
12. Palkia
13. Genesect
14. Kyogre
15. Mew
16. Victini
17. Raikou
18. Darkrai
19. Regigigas
20. Rayquaza
21. Articuno
22. Cobalion
23. Heatran
24. Zapdos
25. Entei
26. Kyurem
27. Regice
28. Regirock
29. Azelf
30. Dialga
31. Latias
32. Virizion
33. Tornadus (Because of Therian Forme)
34. Ho-Oh
35. Mesprit
36. Celebi
37. Moltres
38. Shaymin
39. Reshiram
40. Landorus
41. Thundurus
42. Xerneas
43. Manaphy
44. Terrakion
45. Registeel
46. Meloetta
47. Uxie
48. Keldeo
49. Jirachi
50. Cresselia
51. Phione
[close]

I understand that my opinions are quite atypical so feel free to ask about my reasoning, BE WARNED, most of my choices are design based

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

*Sees Suicune high on the list*
Yeah! Suicune all the way! :D
I like Latias and Latios about the same though.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Buizel o' courze, viz Furret an' Sneasel an' Floatzel aftervardz, folloved by me ozer favouritez. An' vhoile on ze zubject o' X an' Y, tva zin'z: #1- 'az anybeazt gotten zome'ov (vizoot cheatin') a zhoiny Yveltal, Xerneas, or Zygarde? An' #2- Anymore vord if zere'll be a Pokemon Z yet?