News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

POKÉMONS!!!

Started by Redwaller, June 22, 2012, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the new Pokemon?

Yes
No
Dunno

Romsca

I'm going to preorder that!  :D

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 13, 2013, 05:54:16 PM
What is X and Y did they call it that? ;)
Nice.
If you actually meant to ask the question: from what I've read, it's most likely named for the two legendaries, X for Xerneas and Y for Yvetal.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Firehawke

I think they look a bit like the letters, too!  :D
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Kitsune

I love pokemon! As you can see, I even have my profile pic as a pokemon(jolteon).
I have leaf green, diamond, soul silver, mystery dungeon explorers of time, and pokemon XD gale of darkness. Yes, XD is part of the title. They are letters.
I have Lugia and Ho-oh in soul silver. I love how powerful they are!! I am probably one of the biggest fans of Pokemon. ;D

W0NWILL

I got White 2, and it's great so far. I've got an excellent team as well, Servine, Krokorok, Azumaril, Growlithe, Electrabuz, and Lucario. I purposely didn't get a flying one, for a little extra challenge.

WarriorOfMossflower

So what are Black and White 2 like? I have Black and White, but I haven't gotten around to their sequels yet. Is it an addition to the Black and White storyline?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

W0NWILL

It's set two years later, you meet Bianca and Cheren early in the game. I haven't gotten to the previous player yet, if they're in the game. The baddies are trying to get back to power, your rival's sister's pokemon had been taken, several new towns have been built. That's as far as I got in a nutshell.

Kitsune

Cool! I've always wondered what Black and White are. After X and Y, I hope they don't have any more regions. That would make the pokemon games WAY too long.
Just a side note, I am drawing Eevee to post on my art requests! ;D

Kitsune

Revive! No, not the kind you use on your fainted Pokemon. :D
My Eevee picture is finished. Does anybody know if they are coming out with any Pokemon games for the Wii-U?

W0NWILL

I doubt it, except for XD and Colosseum(the only two ones not on handhelds I give a bad stuff about), they're only on handheld devices.

Redwaller

Fellow Pokemoners, you might like this: http://gpxplus.net

Orinoco

Here's another website you all will enjoy: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

So, who here plays the games, who collects the cards, and who watches the anime?
I mainly just watch the anime, but I do play Mystery Dungeon.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

W0NWILL

I like Mystery Dungeon. I have Blue and EoT.

New Eevee evolution! (Again.)
Slyveon.

What are all your thoughts on the new starters? I want to get Chespin, though it seems to be the least popular of the three.

Romsca

Quote from: W0NWILL on February 17, 2013, 08:39:44 PM
I like Mystery Dungeon. I have Blue and EoT.

New Eevee evolution! (Again.)
Slyveon.

What are all your thoughts on the new starters? I want to get Chespin, though it seems to be the least popular of the three.

What type is that? Dragon?

W0NWILL

I don't know. By the name, I'd guess steel, but it really doesn't look like that.