News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Redwall prank pulling thread!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 22, 2012, 02:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

In this thread, we pretend to pull pranks and tricks on each other. This will be a fun and random thread. So get your virtual pranks out and prepare for a pranking battle!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

So basically how?

*Puts woopie cushion under Redwallfan7's chair*

Redwallfan7

*opens can of peanuts with the snake in it in matthiasman's face* Just like this, I guess
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

*hands Redwallfan7 a chip packet filled with paper* ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

*sprays silly string all over Tiria* Lol  :D

Tiria Wildlough

*hands Redwallfan7 an OTTER ROCKCREAM* ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Sets a bucket of steaming hot hotroot soup on top of a door and watches Tiria start to open the door*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*paints Rain's chair with wet paint right before she sits down*

Rainshadow

*Pulls away Redwallfan7's stool right as she sits down*  Ha!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*sprays foul tasting candy spray in Rain's mouth* Har, har, taste that matey!  :D

Rainshadow

*Duct tapes Redwallfan7 to the wall*  Oops!  Did I do that?

Redwallfan7

*sprays easy cheese in Rain's eyes* Oops! The nozzle must have slipped!

Rainshadow

*Dunks Redwallfan7 into the Abbey Pond*

W0NWILL

*Put's a bear trap on everyone's seat*

Oops!

Rainshadow

*Sticks thumbtacks on W0NWILL'S stool right before he sits down*  Uh oh!