News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Redwall prank pulling thread!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 22, 2012, 02:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

*scatters thumbtacks on the floor in front of Rainshadow*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

That's really random.

*Drops lasagna on Rain's head*

Rainshadow

*Pours oil on the floor to make Matthiasman slip*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*puts a keg of cordial over the door, and waits for Rain to open it*  :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

puts some hotroot in redwallfan7's soup
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

*Slides a stone into a pie, bakes the pie, and gives it to Redwallgurl *here you go, mate!  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Puts hotroot into a cake and gives it to Redwallfan7*  A present!  From me to you!

Leatho Shellhound

*Rainshadow walks by.......Leatho laughs  :D  there is a Laugh at me paper on her back.*
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Takes paper off back and writes kick me on it; sticks on Leatho when he isn't looking.  Kicks Leatho*

Leatho Shellhound

*Leatho doesn't feel the kick, it was to weak. But he electrocutes the door handle as Rainshadow opens the door.*

click the banner

Rainshadow

Oh honey!  Show him that thing that you do! *Walks up to Leatho's face*  AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Want me to do it into your ear?  She loves it when I do it in her ear!  *Runs up to ear*  AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  *Grabs CD cases and throws them at Leatho*  Watch this!  I can hit you every time in the face!  *Shows him a tree*  This is our tree!  Trees hate you.  Trees hate you!  *Waves as he leaves*  Hehe!  Bye!  *Flops down on couch*  Maybe next time we should just tell him we're tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNU5xgvua0&feature=player_detailpage

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Whatever.  *Waits behind a door for Leatho to walk in*

Redwallfan7