News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Redwall prank pulling thread!

Started by Redwallfan7, June 22, 2012, 02:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

looks good mate redwallgurl looks at her plate. she politely refuses
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

*Plants face in Redwallfan7's shirt and gets cream all over it*  Thanks, but no thanks.  I think I can manage without the cream.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Hahahahaha Leatho just laughs and laughs.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Hee hee hahaha you are so funny; can't help it.

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Catches ants and sticks them in Leatho's pants*  I'd like to see you laugh now!

Leatho Shellhound

hahahaha good heehee thing ha ha I put anty ant  on. Hehe You are still funny.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

*Finds a soda can, drinks all the soda, Fills soda can with mud and water, seals it back up, and hands it to Rain* Are you thirsty? Here ye go!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Aw no thanks buddy, but I think that Leatho might be.  *Hands "soda" to Leatho*

Dannflower Reguba

Lets play kick the can!
*kicks "soda" can*

*"soda" can bursts*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Splatters all over Rainshadow*  I'll get you for that!  *Throws pawful of mud at dannflorreguba*

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Plants a trip-wire in front of Rainshadow*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

*Pushes Wisteria in front of her into the trip wire*

Redwallfan7

*Trips Wisteria and Rain with an invisible rope*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Takes invisible rope and ties Redwallfan7's shoes together*