News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Modern Redwall---Sign-up/discussion

Started by Redwaller, June 26, 2012, 02:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

This RP takes place in modern time. There will be guns and grenades and all that. Except for guns, there will be only knifes. Their will be only one badger and one wildcat, The leaders!

Rainshadow

Do you mean that there is going to be 2 people in the RP, or just one wildcat and one badger and many other people?  Also, would you mind it if there was a wildcat that wasn't a leader and was good?  And finally, could you explain more of the storyline?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

okay... forget about the thing with only one badger and wildcat, their will be a badger leader and a wildcat leader. I will need help with the storyline.

Rainshadow

Ooh!  It could be like Lord Brocktree and have the wildcat leader trying to get into Salamandastron.  It could even be some great descendant of Ungatt Trunn.  But instead of having medieval weapons, it has guns and grenades and artillery and stuff like that to get into the mountain.  That would be cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Yeah! And their's like roads and cities! Salamandastron being more of an ancient fort still inhabited by a badger lord and a few hares!

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Legoin
Weapon, M16 Assault Rifle and Combat Dagger.
Age, 20
Race, Otter
Clothing, Jungle Military BDUs
Gender, male
other, guerella warrior. leads a guerella group of woodlanders.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

accepted! But you need to put the gender.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
 Species:  Wildcat
 Appearance:  Black with white flame mark on forehead, dark purple shirt, black shorts
 Weapons:  L85A1, combat knife
 Side:  Good
 Personality:  Doesn't trust easily, quiet
 Other:  Medic with defibrillator and first aid kit (etc.)

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Name: Moonstripe
Specie: Badger
Weapons: Machine gun, hunting knife
Description: Silver stripe on the forhead, Silver paws, big'n'strong.
Side: Bad

Rainshadow

Hmm, we're not doing so well in the character department here.

Redwaller

yeah, you could invite people.

Another thing:

Mossflower is now only a liddle park.

Salamandastron has been transformed into a real fortress. Redwall Abbey is a museum.

The redwall continent is now a giant city, with sometimes a liddle park here'n'there.

So there's no woodlanders

Rainshadow

Wow, we really need to recruit some more people here.