News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Oh, nothing, except you fainted about what, four times?"  Shadow held out a paw to help the abbot up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

What? How?" said the abbot very embarrassed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Don't worry, I did the exact same thing, only once."  Shadow kept her paw extended, waiting for the abbot to grab it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

He took it and regained his balance. "But how Shadow! I must know."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Er, how you fainted?  Uh, Mr. HolmOak said something about a character named Zanthar.  Don't faint!"  Shadow hoped she hadn't said anything bad that would cause the abbot harm.

AbbotAlf0805

The abbot flinched and regained posture. "Zanthar Deathhound is the most cruel and oppressive being in Mossflower since Cluny the Scourge. He was only known to the Long Patrol in classified military files but now has come to attack Redwall."

Leatho Shellhound

"Right you are sir Abbot, and we were sent here to tell you this bad news and to help you in any way we can." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Do you know where they are based?" asked Davidari.

Rainshadow

"Er, Abbot, how do you know about Zanthar Deathhound?"

AbbotAlf0805

Not much but some.." said Abbot Slusk.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I said how do you know, not how much do you know.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh sorry

BIC: "My old friend Amelia McBrice and her husband Amaru of Jima told me of him and how he graduated from an evil academy and.." he shuttered and said, "And he is a living dead.."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Thanks.

BIC:  "Oh.  That sounds terrifying!"  Shadow shivered.  "Well!  We should probably get you all inside so you can have something to eat.  It looks like you might need it."

AbbotAlf0805

Oh I'm starving!" said Abbot Slusk. If there was one thing that shrew loved it was food.

Rainshadow

OOC:  THE ABBOT'S A SHREW?!?!?!  I thought he was a mouse lol!

BIC:  "Well then, we should go get something to eat!"  Shadow led the way to Cavern Hole.