OOC: Spacers of Mossflower

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 29, 2012, 11:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

It's not all Halo. Like the brothers and sisters of Redwall Abbey have lightsabers. Oh and accepted.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

right, more halo inspired, maybe the only similarities are the spartan armor.  Anyway, I've changed my mind about dropping out, Might not last.  And I'm redoing my character from scratch.

AbbotAlf0805

ok cool glad to have ya on board!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Since my character's gonna be Redwaller's character's daughter, I made her younger so he would have had a kid at an older age(he's still 15 when he has a kid though, which is very young). Makes more sense that way. I guess she's already a commander cause her dad's high-ranked or she started training at a young age.

@Redwaller if you think 15 is too young to have a kid, I can make Razer younger or you can make your character older

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

Okay! My character is 35 seasons old. I'm a general. and a sort of rebel. But you should follow your father Razer!

Skyblade

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

Sorry but Razer has to follow her dad.

Redwaller

psybox

Name: undecided
Species: again, undecided (Vermin species)
History: got a job as a military scientist at a weapon producer owned by the senate, not revealing his species to make sure he wouldn't be subject to blind prejudice.  He was then caught, and was almost killed, or thrown in jail, but he could afford a kangaroo jury.  But was still banned and left homeless.
weapons: as noted before, none.

Dannflower Reguba

Lol  :D I have another one.

Name: Ashe Blackflight (also a rogue, knows Listenia very well)
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Jet black fur underneath his armor, powerful aqua eyes.

The gold parts in the picture are silver, black is black, and there are luminescent dark green markings on the suit.
Weapons: Spinfuser, laser sword, eagle pistol (Custom weapons as well, works alot with gauntlet weaponry)
Personality: Funny, soft-hearted, always just, kind, understanding, reprimands himself soundly for all and any short comings.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Same as Listenia (works with her often) rogue up for hire, but usually helps the good dudes.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This