The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, June 30, 2012, 09:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This is my first RP, and I've thought about for a while, so I think it's a pretty good idea.  So, the Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle is about the hottest summer Redwall has seen, and Mossflower Woods is starting to catch fire.  Dragons start to attack Redwall, and the abbot/abbess sends a team to confront the dragons on their island.  I will be playing the part of one of the dragons, and you can PM me if you want to play a dragon.  Also, you can use magic in this RP, but let me know when you sign up that you can use magic.

Name:  Blaze
 Species:  Fire Dragon
 Side:  Evil
 Home:  Fire Mouth Isle
 Appearance:  Red, giant, golden eyes, four strong legs, walks on four legs, spiked tail
 Weapons:  Firebreath, fangs, talons, strength, flight
 Personality:  Cruel, hard to read, hates nearly all living things

Another character I'll be playing is:

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
 Species:  Wildcat
 Side:  Good
 Home:  Mossflower Woods wanderer
 Appearance:  Black, white flame mark on forehead, dark purple tunic, stormy grey eyes
 Weapons:  Black bow and quiver, black dagger
 Personality:  Quiet, kind, doesn't trust easily

Please add where your character lives and where it starts off!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Unicadoe of the Frozen Plains
Species: Ice Dragon (rare)
Side: ( ;D) He's in the works right now.  
Home:  Fire Mouth Isle
Appearance: A grayish kind of color with ice literally growing on him, deep blue pools for eyes
Weapons:  Ice shards, freezing, talons, teeth, speed, flight.
Personality: Strange among the other dragons, know to have some knowedge of healing arts, is the most withdrawn in ALL attacks... But when attacked has been noted as one of the most ferocious fighters.
Limbs: 4
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Sounds good!  You just need to figure out the side, but other than that, accepted!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

We were PMing about it remember? So he is what I stated in the first one... But does everyone else get to know? Story purposes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

why does a person who wants to be a dragon have to PM you?

Rainshadow

Because I don't want everyone being dragons, so I want people to PM me, then if I am fine with it they can post it here.  Plus the fact of if everyone puts down dragons on here and someone wants to make a dragon, I don't want them to just copy what someone else did, thinking that even though they were denied, maybe I'd accept them.  I want them to come up with their own unique ideas.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

wait, do i PM the App, or PM that i want to be a dragon?

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on July 01, 2012, 04:10:54 AM
wait, do i PM the App, or PM that i want to be a dragon?
Quote from: Skyblade on July 01, 2012, 03:36:03 AM
Are hybrids allowed?

What type of hybrid were you thinking of?

And Psybox, you need to PM the App, then if I approve of it you can post it on the page.

Skyblade

i was thinking of razer being a cotter(otter/wildcat). It doesn't even exist though  :P

Or, if you don't accept, I will choose a different species  ;)

Rainshadow

Hmm, sounds interesting.  Never thought putting those two species together.  Could you submit the character and let me look at it first though?

Skyblade

Ok. Dont be afraid to decline though, I wont be upset. I was just thinking "hey, if there's dragons, why not a hybrid?" though maybe it's kinda ridiculous

Name:Razer(nickname=Raze)
Species:Cotter(female otter/male wildcat)
Appearance:Thick reddish-brown fur, with gray eyes, black paws, and star mark on forehead(I didn't copy this from you or anyone else). Alot of scars mar her large, muscular body. She has claws that don't retract.
Personality:Mostly loner, tough and will be nice if you're nice to her. Kinda shy, also very sensitive(like me)
Side:Good, is a loner though
Clothes:Silver vest, gold belt, black shorts
Weapons:Small sword and bow and arrow

Rainshadow

And I'm guessing that she will be at the abbey and join everyone on the quest?

EDIT:  Also, just curious, will she be able to swim like an otter, or will she be afraid of it like a cat?

Skyblade

Yup^
and I guess she can swim. Have some time to consider, and once again, if you want to decline it, I wont be upset  ;)

Griffen

these seems like a very awesome RP!!! i will be keeping an eye on this one  ;D