The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, June 30, 2012, 09:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on July 01, 2012, 05:07:28 AM
Ok. Dont be afraid to decline though, I wont be upset. I was just thinking "hey, if there's dragons, why not a hybrid?" though maybe it's kinda ridiculous

Name:Razer(nickname=Raze)
Species:Cotter(female otter/male wildcat)
Appearance:Thick reddish-brown fur, with gray eyes, black paws, and star mark on forehead(I didn't copy this from you or anyone else). Alot of scars mar her large, muscular body. She has claws that don't retract.
Personality:Mostly loner, tough and will be nice if you're nice to her. Kinda shy, also very sensitive(like me)
Side:Good, is a loner though
Clothes:Silver vest, gold belt, black shorts
Weapons:Small sword and bow and arrow

Accepted!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

No problem!

EDIT:  If you guys want to you can invite people to join.  I'll need all the help I can get!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Davidari the Warrior
Weapon, Knight Sword (reforged Blade of Noonvale. Looks just like the master sword from zelda.)
Age, 33
Gender, Male
Race, Mouse
Appearance, light brown fur, blue eyes.
Armor, Green tunic/garb over chain mail, Blue shield with red hawk on it, arm bracers, brown boots
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Hmm, does Davidari have a green cap as well?  Also, does he have brown leather boots and arm bracers?    Lol, okay.  I'll be serious.  Will Davidari be starting near Redwall?

AbbotAlf0805

no green hat but yes brown boots and arm bracers. He looks the same in The Heroes. He always wears that armor.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Lol, I was just joking about how close it was to Link from Zelda.  But really, where would he start?

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

And he will be near Redwall at the time of the attack I suppose?

EDIT:  We need more dragons!  Anyone that wants to be a dragon just PM me the character.

Redwaller

Name: Blackin
Specie: Dark Dragon
Description: All black, with blood-red eyes, 4 limbs and two wings. Has many powers.
Personality: The most cruel dragon ever seen. Will kill on sight(except for Lord Blaze). Does not like jokes.

Rainshadow

I probably don't need to say this but I will anyway.  Accepted!

EDIT:  Could all dragon players please add how many limbs (arms and legs) your creature has?  Also could you add if they walk on four legs or two.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

10 arms and 4 legs! Bwahaha!... Just kidding!  ;D He has 4 limbs like normal dragons.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on July 07, 2012, 12:40:03 PM
10 arms and 4 legs! Bwahaha!... Just kidding!  ;D He has 4 limbs like normal dragons.

I'm trying to picture that... I can't.  Could you please add it to the character sheets?