The Last Stand---OOC/discussion/sign-up

Started by Redwaller, July 01, 2012, 02:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

The Last Stand

We were 1000 beasts to go, and now only a handfull remain, mostly injured. We have discovered a cavern and decided to make camp. All was going well until, sometime in the night, the guard alerted everyone. A pack of wolverines and there masters could be seen coming towards us! We only have a few hours before they arrive!

Orleaf MacLud

RULES:

1. If you have to post OOCs, please make them meaningful. Ie: Lol!, OK! and things like that are forbidden.

2. Please try to post more than one sentence, thank you!

3. Try not to post posts with grammar faults. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------

Please make it like this:

Name:
Specie:
Weapons:
Injuries:
Description:

If you have anything to add to the character sheet, please do.

One last thing: Post minor injuries, nothing big.

Here's my character:

Name: Orleaf McLud
Specie: Fieldmouse
Weapons: Katana, sling.
Injuries: Lost an eye.
Description: Black eyepatch on his left eye, dark brown fur. seasoned warrior, good commander. Tall.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

A group of animal stuck in a cavern with a pack of wolverines and their masters coming there way. The animals have to prepare for battle before the enemies arrive. BTW, the cavern is really vast, it's a labyrinth. It stretches five miles long and five miles wide. With 5 levels.

Rainshadow

Does it matter what type of animal you have?  Like, are the group from Redwall, or from Salamandastron or something?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

It is on another continent. You can have any Redwall good animals for good guys and any Redwall bad animals.

Rainshadow

Um, would I be stretching it too far if I had a good wildcat?

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Side:  Good
Weapons:  Black bow and arrows, black dagger, staff
Injuries:  White scar running from right ear to left cheek
Description:  Jet black with white scar, white tail tip, stormy grey eyes, dark purple tunic, quiet, not very trusting, kind

Redwaller

Accepted.

For all those that will take part, I'll wait until there's much people that join before i start it. So if you get impatient, invite people.

Rainshadow

Skyblade

Is having a hybrid character streching it too far?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari has a mother fox an a dad mouse.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer has a mother otter and a father wildcat, dont know if that will be accepted though. and you should join

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

Name: Dari
Specie: bat
Weapons: claws and teeth
Injuries: One ear is cut off and has various scars
Description: an odd bat, isn't as adapted to caves like the rest of his species, prefers the outdoors (so he doesn't have a large advantage) and fights more and better than most of his species.

I would be willing to be part of the guard.

Redwaller

@WONWILL: Accepted, you can be part of the guard.

@Skyblade and Alf: You can have hybrids but nothing fancy, like a bat and a badger(It would make a flying badger) no crossing between mammal and bird, thank you!

@Everyone: The RP will start a few seconds before the guard spots the army.